US political crisis

I think hillary's personal ambition was to go for it again, seeing as doddery joe won so many votes without even campaigning much, but the deepstate made an executive decision to torpedo her. Durham has taken ages compared to mueller, in effect not helped trump when he actually needed vindicating.

Politics is a bit of a con trick and borrows from showbiz hype, probably it is time for the old guard in both parties to make way.
American politics is just all theatre played by actors from the same production company and money is at the heart of it. Both sides play the game and that is why I think that America is corrupt.
CIA.FBI,Mafia and whoever are in control governed by the banks.We will see what they want us to see over the next few years fighting it out

If a person promotes the thoughts of a communist then he may be a communist.
And he is one of over 50% positioned in the Canadian positions of power put in place by the World Economic Forum? Grow a pair those who wish to breeze through life

They should choose the next administration by having them compete in something like Gladiators.
And of course the cool and dangerous version from the 80s-90s.

One person is only allowed to take part in one of the events, so the different political parties that want to see their guy as the next Presidator need to pick out a team to compete.
No senile old men allowed to pretend they are the team doctor or something just to sneak in and be the Presidator later, each person on the team have to take part in an event.

When the games are over, the people vote for whoever on the winning team they think are most worthy, and whoever gets the most votes becomes the Presidator.
4 years is also waaay to long, even the most honorable Presidator with the best intentions could be corrupted by power if he serves that long, so a Presidator only holds office for 6 months.

Will selecting a leader this way most likely lead to an idiot with no idea what hes doing running the country?
Yes, its very similar to the current way of selecting a leader in that regard, but its only for 6 months and much more fun.

44.gif66.gif um.gif

CIA.FBI,Mafia and whoever are in control governed by the banks.We will see what they want us to see over the next few years fighting it out

Obama started weaponizing the institutions, before that they were afaik apolitical. It started in 2012ish with the IRS and has now spread to all the institutions, except for the Supreme Court.

They should choose the next administration by having them compete in something like Gladiators.
And of course the cool and dangerous version from the 80s-90s.

One person is only allowed to take part in one of the events, so the different political parties that want to see their guy as the next Presidator need to pick out a team to compete.
No senile old men allowed to pretend they are the team doctor or something just to sneak in and be the Presidator later, each person on the team have to take part in an event.

When the games are over, the people vote for whoever on the winning team they think are most worthy, and whoever gets the most votes becomes the Presidator.
4 years is also waaay to long, even the most honorable Presidator with the best intentions could be corrupted by power if he serves that long, so a Presidator only holds office for 6 months.

Will selecting a leader this way most likely lead to an idiot with no idea what hes doing running the country?
Yes, its very similar to the current way of selecting a leader in that regard, but its only for 6 months and much more fun.
Quite right. Because as the saying goes.....

Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

And a fascinating incite into how the CIA influences the young via music and culture

Got to admit Geordie even by your standards that hour video is something else.

So the holocaust never happened the Americans made it up to cover their own war crimes. And that is just one part of it.

And sad thing is you probably believe every word the guy said in the video. Guess because it is posted on the internet it is all factual lol.

The odds of this happening must've increased, though I thought Donald had set up a Twitter alternative, so that would be money wasted. 2024 trump vs desantis or trump and vp desantis??

Probably more likely he did it because he wants to ban that kid that tracks all his flights on Twitter. ;)

But i dont think Trump does not want to get back on Twitter because he has Truth social now, i assume he wants to reach as many people as possible, and i dont think he will ever get even close to the same following on TS.
They botched the launch imo, still not available outside of US or even on Android unless that has changed recently, and by the time it is available people will already have forgotten about it.

Probably more likely he did it because he wants to ban that kid that tracks all his flights on Twitter. ;)

But i dont think Trump does not want to get back on Twitter because he has Truth social now, i assume he wants to reach as many people as possible, and i dont think he will ever get even close to the same following on TS.
They botched the launch imo, still not available outside of US or even on Android unless that has changed recently, and by the time it is available people will already have forgotten about it.
The name's terrible, duck chat or quack quack is probably even better! :oops::laugh:

Slightly open mouthed seeing this list of equipment the US left in afghanistan [ someone called felix sater posted it on twitter ]

"208 planes and helicopters: 110 helicopters 60 transport/cargo planes 20 light attack planes 18 intelligence/surveillance planes

We left a total of 75,898 vehicles: 42,604 tactical vehicles 22,174 humvees 8,998 medium tactical vehicles 1,005 recovery vehicles 928 mine-resistant vehicles 189 armored tanks

Weapons: Get ready for this... 599,690 of our weapons are now in the hands of the Taliban: 358,530 rifles 126,295 pistols 64,363 machine guns 25,327 grenade launchers 12,692 shotguns 9,877 RPGs 2,606 howitzers

And you can throw a couple thousand night-vision goggles, surveillance drones, and communication devices on that list as well. Price tag: In total, it adds up to nearly $84 BILLION DOLLARS in tax-payer-funded U.S. military equipment."

--------------

Obviously you'd need ammunition and spare parts etc..so unlikely they're going to maintain all this loot, probably sell it on or it rusts away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back