upload issue

judgenico

Experienced Member
MM
hi ive got a new laptop and im trying to upload a screenshot but im getting this messege (
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.) do you think the issue is my end?

hi ive got a new laptop and im trying to upload a screenshot but im getting this messege (
The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.) do you think the issue is my end?
Had the same issue, and the classic 'clear history&cookies' trick actually worked.

I've had it a few times; usually give it another go or as Kroffe says, do a CC and it seems to sort itself

thank you for your suggestions guys but to no avail ,ive now tried different browsers and even on my phone same issue so am scratching my head got a luvly screenshot to show aswell :rolleyes:

Had this issue a few times. I believe it has something to do with image file size. If you convert it to a smaller file size (there are a bunch of free online tools to do this) and try to re-upload, hopefully it will work.

Edit: Try here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Had this issue a few times. I believe it has something to do with image file size. If you convert it to a smaller file size (there are a bunch of free online tools to do this) and try to re-upload, hopefully it will work.

Edit: Try here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If the filesize is too big you get that specific message :)

Just noticed you can get the same error using ctrl+v to paste an image, but it will work if you keep trying.
But if i try using the 'attach files' button it wont work no matter how many times i try.

Never had this issue before, not sure who is dealing with tech things on the site.
@pereblue or @Webzcas maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back