Upload funds into your NETELLER Account with Skrill

Perez777

"We hope you are enjoying your NETELLER services.

We are pleased to announce that all NETELLER Account holders can now use Skrill to upload funds into their NETELLER Accounts.

A Skrill upload option has been added to your NETELLER Account meaning you can now transfer money between your NETELLER and Skrill accounts. Good news if you also hold a Skrill Wallet or are interested in having one.

This additional upload feature forms part of our ongoing commitment to improving your experience with NETELLER and we hope you continue to enjoy using our services in the future.

Thank you for using NETELLER.

NETELLER"

"We hope you are enjoying your NETELLER services.

We are pleased to announce that all NETELLER Account holders can now use Skrill to upload funds into their NETELLER Accounts.

A Skrill upload option has been added to your NETELLER Account meaning you can now transfer money between your NETELLER and Skrill accounts. Good news if you also hold a Skrill Wallet or are interested in having one.

This additional upload feature forms part of our ongoing commitment to improving your experience with NETELLER and we hope you continue to enjoy using our services in the future.

Thank you for using NETELLER.

NETELLER"

Just received this. My thoughts - so what? Why would I want or need this functionality and why would I want or need an account with both?

Sure this will put a lot of those dodgy e wallet traders with their scandalous commissions out of business !! The opposite is true also you can now find skrill using neteller so something good has come out of the whole takeover after all.

Considering the time taken to get money from skrill to your bank, especially on a weekend, I think this is a great feature with many potential uses. At last, common sense prevails +

Interesting shortly after the merger they wacked their fees up. Nothing like a monopoly to bring in the cash eh

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back