Expired Promo Unlimited Freerolls this weekend with rock giants Motörhead!

There are promos that are no more.
Thank you for the great promo Videoslots & Dan! :thumbsup:

This is my best win so far. Only x60, but would have been much better if more symbols on the first rove.

Motörhead.jpg

Hi Trade,

Thank you for informing us about this. I have contacted NetEnt and we will check our logs why this have happened.

Br,

Thanks Dan. I spent almost an hour in support after I posted this as I could not get the game to load at all... 3 battles in a row, then I tried redeeming a Motorhead reward. Same thing, wouldn't load. Then as per Support's suggestion (after they saw my browser details from supportdetails.net and confirmed everything looked fine), I logged out and tried the game in demo mode and it worked. I logged in again and it didn't work. After about around a 6th time of clearing cache, it did eventually work. I have a new fancy dancy laptop so I don't think that is the issue, although Support said they had not had any other issues reported. (User name at VS is "cruiter".)
Thanks again!
p.s. Got to play a few battles and then problem returned. At around 4 minutes left to play in the Motorhead battle, I was able to finally get the game to load.

Last edited:
Hi Trade,

Thank you for informing us about this. I have contacted NetEnt and we will check our logs why this have happened.

Br,

Thanks Dan. I spent almost an hour in support after I posted this as I could not get the game to load at all... 3 battles in a row, then I tried redeeming a Motorhead reward. Same thing, wouldn't load. Then as per Support's suggestion (after they saw my browser details from supportdetails.net and confirmed everything looked fine), I logged out and tried the game in demo mode and it worked. I logged in again and it didn't work. After about around a 6th time of clearing cache, it did eventually work. I have a new fancy dancy laptop so I don't think that is the issue, although Support said they had not had any other issues reported. (User name at VS is "cruiter".)
Thanks again!
p.s. Got to play a few battles and then problem returned. At around 4 minutes left to play in the Motorhead battle, I was able to finally get the game to load.

I saw you in one of the battles i was in.
At least you wrote a message in the battle explaining what was happening.

My internet went off on one battle and i only had one spin left.
When i got back on there was a smartarse comment from someone.
Saw a few battles where people were leaving smartarse comments if people were not playing their spins fast enough.
But mind you, these were probably the people who didnt sleep for 48 hours.

Some people ought to realise that not everyone has a 100 MB internet connection.

I saw you in one of the battles i was in.
At least you wrote a message in the battle explaining what was happening.

My internet went off on one battle and i only had one spin left.
When i got back on there was a smartarse comment from someone.
Saw a few battles where people were leaving smartarse comments if people were not playing their spins fast enough.
But mind you, these were probably the people who didnt sleep for 48 hours.

Some people ought to realise that not everyone has a 100 MB internet connection.

Saw some of those comments as well. An outsider would think we were playing for $1Mio not a few FS. :rolleyes:

Loading the slot, changing denomination, playing the 30 spins meant 4-5 minutes were gone by that time. Another 1-2 minutes would pass until it calculated prizes and allowed you to register for the next battle. In total that is 5-7 minutes if everybody would finish their spins quickly and without issues.

With a max time limit of 10 mins/battle that meant a wait of 3-5 minutes maximum to get into the next battle even when one player would not play the 30 spins at all.

Some people must be very desperate if they can't wait that long. :eek:

Thanks VS!

I had a lot of fun with unlimited freerolls. :thumbsup:

Disappointed

Sounds like you got a seat for everybody in unlimited motorhead tournaments except canadians I guess we can just wait the 2-3 hours in between tournaments now but still the best site out there I have just bin so spoiled by videoslots for so long

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back