Non-Bonus Complaint UKash Hassle's

AussieGambler21

Dormant account
Well my short love affair with UKash is coming to an end. Up until now UKash vouchers for me living in Australia has been the easiest and most convenient way to play online (and anonymous)

Today however i bought a $50 voucher and a $10 voucher and logged into my UKash to combine it into a $60 voucher. Instead however of getting the updated amount i get an error message saying that the combine has failed. So i thought fair enough i wont combine it and just use the $50 voucher so off i go to deposit at one of my favourite poker rooms and low and behold the voucher doesn't work. So i am thinking that the voucher was combined but just didn't show me the new voucher number so i ring up UKash and this is where it gets really interesting.

I tell them the voucher numbers concerned and ask if it has been combined with a new voucher and they say yes and they can see the new voucher number on their screens HOWEVER i have to wait 7 DAYS to receive the voucher number even though i prove that i am the owner of the vouchers, the combination of vouchers was done from my UKash account and i give them additional information which proves beyond a doubt that it was my vouchers we are talking about. However they said for security reasons i will not receive the voucher for 7 days due to security procedures which they would not get into.

So as per their t & c i ask them to cancel the voucher numbers and just issue me with a new one but apparently that can take at least 24 hours even though they have all info provided beyond a reasonable doubt.

Unless they reply to me within the next few hours or tomorrow morning at the latest (australian time) then i am more then likely going to have to go another full week before i can enjoy playing poker again which quite frankly p***** me off because i look forward to my games of poker and especially since the fact it could be all sorted out by them just telling me my voucher number.

Just got another response from UKash and they are not willing to help out in any way shape or form and refuse to give me my voucher number until 7 days has passed. I believe this is totally unfair and unprofessional as they have clearly said to me that they know i am the rightful owner of the vouchers yet they refuse to realease the voucher number until the 7 days has passed even though they admit i am the rightful owner of the vouchers. So they get to hold onto my money for another 7 days.

I can sympathize with this. It's incredibly frustrating to have money with an online payment provider without feeling like you have access to it. A few years ago, I had a similar experience with Neteller - money in my account - unable to be seen.

Thankfully, I've never experienced another problem with Neteller again, and this is actually the first I've heard of a problem with UKash.

Hopefully it's been sorted out now that it's a couple months later and you're playing poker happily :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back