UK Security Level increased

The Met Office have just issued a Red warning for the entire UK. Periods of straight talking, no nonsense opinions likely particularly in the London area. The public are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions properly and to wear a Dunover tinfoil hat for protection in case of severe common sense failure.

This warning will be updated as more information is known.

Scotland Yard have announced new tighter security measures following the arrival of Nifty29.

More news to follow.

Yep. We were ready for him, don't worry people.

heathrow.jpg

Welcome to the YooKay Nifty!! :thumbsup:

He won't get in. A flake of snow has been spotted in the south east, and the roads have ground to a halt and Heathrow has been closed till Wednesday, with all flights diverted to Frankfurt.

Attachments

• article-2261560-16E61A95000005DC-560_634x296.jpg
    article-2261560-16E61A95000005DC-560_634x296.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 93
What you on about Vinyl - he's already here.

He's in a safe house and all local mobile masts have been jammed.

Damn!!! I forgot about Gatwick:mad:

That's OK, there is now a yellow warning from the Met Office for the wrong type of snow tomorrow through to Wednesday in the South East. That's the trains out of action then, so no way to get from the safe house into London, and I very much doubt Nifty packed his car in his luggage. Only the Reading to Waterloo line is expected to be operating on Tuesday:D

Damn!!! I forgot about Gatwick:mad:

That's OK, there is now a yellow warning from the Met Office for the wrong type of snow tomorrow through to Wednesday in the South East. That's the trains out of action then, so no way to get from the safe house into London, and I very much doubt Nifty packed his car in his luggage. Only the Reading to Waterloo line is expected to be operating on Tuesday:D

Ah, you forgot! He should have a can of 'Start Yer Bastard' on his person so will resolve any transportation issues.

Yes, despite VWMs 1279-word email to the met office asking them to shut down the entire transport network, I did arrive safely.

Having a blast doing the tourist thing and seeing some amazing sights!

Unfortunately, I have to break it up to meet you likely lot of degenerates on Tuesday :D.

Still, with HM The Queen and Co. cancelling on me at the last minute (we were having scones), I'm now free that night so may as well show up at Waxys I guess.

I'm told the Chinese food afterwards is top notch and so is the band etc. I've emailed Hippodrome to have some extra cash on hand ;)

I was impressed with Heathrow customs. The guy with the rubber glove was refreshingly gentle. Can't say the same for the second guy who opted to go without the gloves.....although he did ask me for dinner which was a nice touch.

Seriously though, I walked right through. Took 2 minutes.

I shall see some of you chaps tomorrow and thanks for the hearty British welcome :)

Yes, despite VWMs 1279-word email to the met office asking them to shut down the entire transport network, I did arrive safely.

Having a blast doing the tourist thing and seeing some amazing sights!

Unfortunately, I have to break it up to meet you likely lot of degenerates on Tuesday :D.

Still, with HM The Queen and Co. cancelling on me at the last minute (we were having scones), I'm now free that night so may as well show up at Waxys I guess.

I'm told the Chinese food afterwards is top notch and so is the band etc. I've emailed Hippodrome to have some extra cash on hand ;)

I was impressed with Heathrow customs. The guy with the rubber glove was refreshingly gentle. Can't say the same for the second guy who opted to go without the gloves.....although he did ask me for dinner which was a nice touch.

Seriously though, I walked right through. Took 2 minutes.

I shall see some of you chaps tomorrow and thanks for the hearty British welcome :)

Ah, a common mistake for first-time arrivals in the UK. I think you went through the 'Boy George and George Michael' check-in they use for certain pop-stars when they arrive back from touring. :mad:

I have been away in Cambridge since Sunday, and as I came home, the wrong type of snow began to fall. Probably unconnected, but the M4 is shut after junction 12, and the M4 eastbound is shut from the M25. Jolly good job I wanted the M4 westbound and off at Junction 10 :D

I hear a rumour that some Aussie guy tried to bribe Boris to shut the Reading to Waterloo line until 7pm tomorrow - I hope it isn't so:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back