ts11 whats happening

steveyboy

PABnonaccred
since the ts11 tournement ended (congrats to the winner led all the way)
it seems to have gone very quiet with regards to anyone gettibg all the achievments,has anyone yet done it i am still waiting for 5 scatters and 5 wilds,what will come first hell freezing over or completion.

i would have added a poll if i new how sorry
Don't apologise, my comment was meant to be humorous!

Anyway, if you do ever want to post a poll with questions:
When you start a new thread, look in the "Addition Options" box below the "Your Message" box where you type your post.
In there is a selection to "Add a Poll" - just check the box and indicate how many questions you want to ask.
After you submit your post, it will take you back to a new screen to enter the Poll title & questions.
It's really very simple! :thumbsup:

KK

since the ts11 tournement ended (congrats to the winner led all the way)
it seems to have gone very quiet with regards to anyone gettibg all the achievments,has anyone yet done it i am still waiting for 5 scatters and 5 wilds,what will come first hell freezing over or completion.

I am chasing it too but don't even know why :eek2:

is it true that you can get 5 wild reels during the wild storm only after achieving all achievements ?? :oops:

I am chasing it too but don't even know why :eek2:

is it true that you can get 5 wild reels during the wild storm only after achieving all achievements ?? :oops:

Achievements means nothing in that game.

Wildstorm can give 1-2-(3?)-5 full wilds If I m correct. Mostly time you will get only 1-2.

It's not clever chase those... It can take forever that you will get even few wilds...

one month further and still waiting for just 5 wilds finally got the 5 scatters 5/7/11,this is one p-ss take of a game when i finally succeed it will be the last time i play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back