TruePoker Cashout Problems.

Roeg Outlaw

Dormant account
It has now been 164 hours. Why bother with hours anymore. It has been almost 7 DAYS! Since I requested my money

I have requested a cashout from True Poker that also includes an earned out bonus. The amount is small - $31.65 dollars. I have been unable to receive this bonus over 164 hours later. The reason given is 'manager's approval required" and that it was Easter. However, this is very suspect since deposits are accepted regardless of holidays and managers approvals notwithstanding.

I need some help from anyone knowing what do to and I would also like to to warn others to tread carefully with this site.

I have had repeated email communications with the True Poker support department to no avail. The have assured me that I will get my cashout but there is no sign of it.

I need help.

Thank you

Still waiting

Thank you both for responding. I posted at the site you mentioned and will leave "PMing the CEO" as my last resort hope and do it tomorrow if there is no change.

As far as the cashout amount. There is no limit posted and I have an automated cashout request confirmation in that amount from them. In addition, the many emails, sent and received, have that amount mentioned in them so there is no dipute over the amount. Finally, it is the last penny out of the account therefore I am clearing the account and, therefore, there should be no problem with the amount on that basis alone.

Remember, they have sent me emails telling me that they are either sending or have sent the cashout. The have apologized for the delay and then NOTHING. It continues that way everyday.

The latest email a couple of hours ago suggests that it is the fault of click2pay and not them since they (TruePoker) have sent it out. I have several online poker accounts and use clic2pay with no problems. Getting timely credits from them always. They are excellent. They (c2p) told me they have no credits from TruePoker in their system.

This is wasted time and effort where I could be playing poker instead but it is the principal of the matter that is at stake. Yes, it is a small amount but it is still my money and I want it.

Thank you and wish me luck in collectiing. I appreciate your help and any further assistance you can give me.

I've always received my money from them within 48hrs to my Neteller account...most of the times 24-36hrs after withdrawing...

TruePoker Cashout Problem Update

I understand what you are saying and all, not most, but all the sites I play at operate the same way; 24-48 hours. this worked for at Neteller and works for me at click2pay.

This is the first site (my first and it will be my last withdrawal from them) to give me this problem. I played there when they offered all Canadians with a Neteller account a bonus for playing with them since Neteller was ceasing to service Canadians.

I took them up on their offer and then withdrew my winnings and bonus and was sent an email saying the normal stuff. 24-48 hours etc etc.

When I didn't see the money in my c2p account i contacted them and they told me that it was a holiday in Costa Rica and they could not get the manager's approval. They kept putting me off until they guaranteed me that it would be done on Monday (4 days later). I agreed to wait and after i received no money again, I was told that only ePassporte accounts were approved in the morning and that c2P accounts were going to be approved in the afternoon.

After that and yet another email apologizing for the inconvenience, I waited a further 48 hours and no money.

Now they say that it ws sent out and it is c2p that is on the hook for it while c2p says they have no evidence of any such transaction within their system.

I assume some bird in the air got it. I prefer to trust c2p who have never done me wrong rather than these excuse spouting bums.

Is there a Costa Rican agency I can call? Or the police there to intervene or their ISP provider so I can convince them to shut down their site. I will spend what it takes to stop them from robbing me and others.

I assume now that my funds were not segregated and therefore were being used for overhead since their rakes are so low due to lack of traffic. There is no regulating body or association they belong to posted on their site. Why is that? I wonder.

Thank you once again and still looking for help.

I imagine I will be posing here for years. I will never quit posting updates until I get paid my money.

If ANYONE has TruePoker issues, email me

hello, I was searching forums for any player complaints about TruePoker. I am always around to address any customer issues or refer them to the approriate person for handling.

I post regularly on 2+2 and can generally address any issues within 48 hours of my learning of them. (I check emails most days.)

However, I would appreciate any complaints be sent to me at management@truepoker.com, it is easier to handle them there than through pms here or at 2+2.

I do want to address this thread's OP. I will be happy to help out if you will email me your screenname or real name.

As for regulation, we have been licensed by Kahnawake since 2002, as reflected on our website. (Prior to that, we were a licensee regulated by Antigua & Barbuda.)

Regards,

TruePoker CEO

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back