True Meaning of Easter (?)

3 blondes, all die same day (oh, let’s say a cheerleading bus went over the cliff)..and arrive at the Pearly Gates.

St Peter says ‘Right, tell me the true meaning of Easter, in you go’

First girl: 'K, like, the true meaning….if you’re a good boy or girl all year , the Santa Bunny brings you loads of goodies’.

St Peter’s jaw drops. ‘That’s not even the right holiday. Off to Hell with you. You, next..what’s the real meaning of Easter’

2nd girl: Well, K, the Easter BUNNY (rolls her eyes at 1st girl) brings you EGGS if you’re good all year’

St Peter silently sobs. ‘No, not even close. Off to Hell with you. You, last chickie..any idea about the REAL meaning of Easter?’

3rd girl: Well, Jesus was betrayed and crucified and was sent into the cave. Three days later he walked out, resurrected.

St Peter beams. ‘Very good’.

‘Yup’, continues the girl ‘and if he sees his shadow, there’s 6 more weeks of winter’

If anything, I would also like to know the true meaning of April Fool. Its gonna be with us in 3 days time

Muddled in mystery and history.

I never do anything for it myself, but some of my friends are right mean bastiches. Most recent to come to mind was a friend called out into the middle of nowhere to help another friend whose car was broken down and needed a boost when in truth was home watching tv.
I'm not a prank player personally and am overly suspicious come the first.

Muddled in mystery and history.

I never do anything for it myself, but some of my friends are right mean bastiches. Most recent to come to mind was a friend called out into the middle of nowhere to help another friend whose car was broken down and needed a boost when in truth was home watching tv.
I'm not a prank player personally and am overly suspicious come the first.

I am locked in a battle of wits with another guy. He was saying he wanted to be smarter to avoid being fooled on that day. I was saying its great to be fooled on that day and let others call you 'April Fool'.

If I played an April Fool joke on my wife I'd have an April death. But I really have no idea. I enjoy a good prank but don't play many because I'm a little too good at poker face, and I've scared the bejeezus out of some folks and felt bad for it. Holidays without presents are my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back