Logo
external image

Trouble logging in to CW Group.

  • Thread starter Thread starter secret2
  • id55011
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 367
  • Replies 5
I just went and logged in, it was fine.

I have deposited once within the past week and it was slower than normal. I mean usually when I log in the main page pops right up, but when I played it took maybe 20 seconds? Also, when I switched games it took maybe 30 seconds from getting out of game, then another 30 seconds to get into new game. It sounds dumb talking seconds, but when 1 second turns into 20-30 it seems like longer than it actually is. Does that make sense? haha

I haven't had a connection problem though. Were you able to play? Or did the connection issue not allow you to?
 
I just went and logged in, it was fine.

I have deposited once within the past week and it was slower than normal. I mean usually when I log in the main page pops right up, but when I played it took maybe 20 seconds? Also, when I switched games it took maybe 30 seconds from getting out of game, then another 30 seconds to get into new game. It sounds dumb talking seconds, but when 1 second turns into 20-30 it seems like longer than it actually is. Does that make sense? haha

I haven't had a connection problem though. Were you able to play? Or did the connection issue not allow you to?

Hi JP:), it was the connection problem...no probs with other RTG casinos, though.

I will send an email to support to see if there is a problem.

Thanks for your reply.:cool:
 
me too

This has been happening to me also !!! Has anyone been playing a slot and then for about 5 or six spins it seems to have lost connection, but finally stops, then continues on like normal?? just checkin
cw group
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top