Trop thread (im here) contest participants

babs7262

Banned User
Hi
Just got here and checked in. Guess What? They gave us a two room suite again. It looks just like the one before only one room over lol. YIPEEEEE

Im gonna rest a minute or so and call when Im downstairs and ready. Goodluck Lojo and Laurie

on the phone with babs now!!!

here goes lojo............20.00 in 5.00 wheel of fortune up now to 5 ..credits........ no credits left .....so sorry lojo:(..........now for my 10.00 on a 2.00 slot 12 times pays .....nothing..... 5 credits........1 credit left....nothing ......out:(.......i can say i gambled in a/c now by phone:D i told babs to have a great time and win big from all of her buds!!!!.........laurie:)

Thanks guys... better to have spun and lost than to never have spun at all:thumbsup:

Knock 'em dead, Babs!!!

WOOOOOOOOOT

Im sorry guys

Well,
atleast Laurie was witness to this masacre lol. OMG...that took about all but 5 minutes. I played .25 WOF and got up to about 290 credits, I have $20 left but it's not bad considering that Ive been gambling the whole time since my last post. Rich and I together only lost about $60-$70. Im real tired and done for the night

My favorite machine is out of order and im pretty mad, its the one that I hit $275 twice in a row. I feel like a lost puppy LOL

We had ribs at Corky's for dinner. Ill be back later if anything new happens

Well dang :) The thrill is in the potential. It was a hell of a lot of fun for me babs. I'm sure not disappointed in the spin results, I was excited that I got to pick a kind of machine :D Thank you!!!

Tom's 'challenge' of giving the money away made me think of a few things, too. It reminded me that we are all responsible for all of our energies.

I'm re-thinking gambling. I love it, always have. But in the final analysis, it's not the penultimate focus of my life. Frankly I don't give a shit what someone does with found money; I care what I do with all of my energy and i waste a lot of it here. I could be a better denizen, but I won't.

Someone PM'd me and asked me to think about them if'n I were to win. FUCK THAT!!!

I owe some apologies here: First to any who just read posts and haven't participated yet. Please, come out of the shadows and post, I'm sorry if I scared you away in any way.

Next, to our gracious host for my being a wildcard/flash in the pan-occasional derelictoid.

Lastly, for a challenge to an element of integrity here in a way I should never have done. My bad.

I still believe in this site above all others; it is what it is.

I am not tendering my name in any color, but I think I've pretty much outlived my usefulness here, at least as a frequent poster. In the Virgin thread we have no 'little people' piping in. I WOULD HAVE whether I can play there today or not. In so many threads we have no cohesion, no discretion, and mostly; no discussion!

I am simply amazed :notworthy In my short tenure I have 'rubbed shoulders' with some really good people. I have been amazed by a few, abso-freakin-lutely-amazed! In a good way :D

It has been my pleasure to know you all, and explore our differences and likenesses.

With all my heart I thank you for tolerating me, and I'll ask you to listen now and then... Really listen; gambling-wise.

Oops, Babs put upa a pic.

SWeeet!!!!!

Stagnate or mutate, 422nm INDIGO BABY!!!

Last edited:
Well, I PM'ed Nashvegas 2 weeks ago and told him to remember me if he won $140K and he hasnt responded yet. Actually, I would expect to share at least a 10% cut of his winnings.

Well, I PM'ed Nashvegas 2 weeks ago and told him to remember me if he won $140K and he hasnt responded yet. Actually, I would expect to share at least a 10% cut of his winnings.
Chuchu, I know you are just kidding as I never got a PM from you but I am still anticipating one,LOL. Actually got up a little higher (not much) then as I have previously posted experienced the wildest ride of variance in my entire 20+ years of playing B & M BJ (I still stay away from BJ online although I am testing one new online version currently). The good news is I did manage to bring an amount home that I am very satisfied with:thumbsup: so as soon as I deposit the check from Harrah's I will get your check in the mail!!! (Like most onlines, expect your check to arrive within a decade or two:D:p:D)

Chuchu, I know you are just kidding as I never got a PM from you but I am still anticipating one,LOL. Actually got up a little higher (not much) then as I have previously posted experienced the wildest ride of variance in my entire 20+ years of playing B & M BJ (I still stay away from BJ online although I am testing one new online version currently). The good news is I did manage to bring an amount home that I am very satisfied with:thumbsup: so as soon as I deposit the check from Harrah's I will get your check in the mail!!! (Like most onlines, expect your check to arrive within a decade or two:D:p:D)

Whew. For a sec, I thought you would be sending the cheques in the 23rd century. Hopefully, within the next 20 years, I should still be alive and kicking but I fear the depreciation in the US Dollar so please send the money to me in Indian Rupees.:D:D

Enough of that, actually my post was initiated in response to Lojo who received a PM extorting (wrong word?) something from him if he won. How shitty is that. Actually, I am already very grateful to have taken part in the contest. It's a pity nothing was won otherwise it would have been a warm X'Mas eh bugger Bingo T?

Yeah, very cool of people to share the fun! I appreciated the opportunity, and felt bad if anyone felt like they let me down, Heck no! We're gamblers and big girls and boys :D The thrill is in the play as much or more than the win (spoken like a true loser:))

As for the unmentioned person, and I never will mention, even in a PM (unless asked by a Mod) If you haven't got the money for a nice Christmas or birdday dinner, why the hell are you gambling?:what:

I'm experiencing the joy of some major life changes right now (struggling) and I will have a lot more time on my hands, but I will never gamble milk money. I felt a sort of emotional desperation once after losing (even though I was okay financially at the time) and I could see that as the tip of a horrid iceberg if I ever let it get out of hand. Not gonna happen in my life:thumbsup:

Sorry if this is OT, but we are a gambling community and the crux of this post is gambling.

I feel a true affection for many people here; and many more I feel true respect as well (even if I don't express that sometimes) and there is no taking back unfounded challenges, presented wrongly, regardless of motive.

On to a most important reason that I won't be haunting this wonderful forum as much in the near future.

I am an artist. My art is my life. I haven't scribbled a word, or written a new song, or put a colored pencil to paper, or anything else of artistic importance since I started posting here. Sure, I play my old stuff, have done a mix or two, tweaked some digitals... but I have not really CREATED anything and I'm shriveling inside.

As well, T made me think about all of the energy I'm spending here that could be better spent elsewhere. Every minute could be spent doing something more 'important' or at least more 'powerful' (for me). We all have talents, and we all have our 'calling'. i just can't, in good conscience, not Follow My Bliss.

As my income plummeted, (missing money-making opportunities) so did my contributions to a better world.

Again, I apologize for the off topic post. As far as I know, I'm not 'going away', just pulling back. But focus is focus.

Back on topic :D Thanks for spins, Babs. Hell yeah!!! And thanks for the memories ALL. I'll turn on my email link in profile later if anyone wants to chew the fat, and I might mosey on over to WildCards2.

WOOOOOOOT!!!

Well then Lojo. If at all possible post some of your beauties here. Makes a nice change from all the daily rambles of gambling. I am sure most of us dont mind the occasional off-topic post.

I love art Lojo, I have lots of poems Ive created from various points in my life. I am always asked to write stuff for people in my family. I think that's great. I will miss that you wont be in here as much but Im gonna be taking a break as well. I just cant understand not winning enough for a cashout from every single place I play for 3 months in a row. I always wanted to write a real book (not a booklet on how to get a job). I mean a meaty one!

Im tired of the ups and downs and false hope from these online thieves. I didnt win at the Trop, but that's ok because I dont lose more than 2 trips in a row. I always get a few nice wins like last time I went. Im coming down in Dec and will probably do okay then BUT...onliners? Something isnt right, they have changed the odds in their favor and maybe I cant prove it but I know in my heart that noone should have a 3 month losing streak if they are playing on a regular daily basis. If B&M's did that they would be out of business.

Anyway, off topic, sorry

We had a great time anyway. I love this suite and since i played $5 machines this time, Im sure my rooms will stay this way for awhile lol. We had room service twice and watched tv and just chilled together as a couple. My husband is the coolest friend I ever had and he is so accomodating to what I want when we're down here, how can I not have fun?

Thanks ChuChu, okay, just one.That's a great shot Babs! You could go to photosig.com and get an account. The community there is very strong and helpful - the site is mainly artists critiqueing artists - peer review, and just reading the site is probably one of the best educational experience available free of charge.

My last OT post in this thread. The tat I designed for my back :) And then some more.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back