Travel Bug

To me it plays like a fairly low variance game. I think i made it to 4 destinations once but i have gotten my best payouts when hitting 4 of the books versus 3. Have never hit all 5. I like it for grinding WR's.

Its a nice change of pace from the horrors of Scary rich, lol.

Had the feature 25 times or so.

Never made it to more than 2 locations.

But it seems you just get 20*bet size for each location, so even if someone would make it to 4, it would really not pay much.

Had the feature 25 times or so.

Never made it to more than 2 locations.

But it seems you just get 20*bet size for each location, so even if someone would make it to 4, it would really not pay much.

The third locations pays 3 times what locations 1 and 2 do.

I'm not sure about the 4th one though... I've never been that lucky! :p

Getting 1 location pays 10x bet, 2 pays 20x, 3 pays 50x and 4 pays 90x total. Starting with 4 passports seem to triple the winnings. Never got 5 passports or 5th location.

Good, it's not just me then!
I think I got to 3 places when it first came out - but I was trying it in FUN mode... :(
Since then 2 is the max.
I thought I had it yesterday when my first 2 tickets only cost something like 200-250 credits each, but of course the 3rd one was sold out on the first two options & 1st class was over 1600 credits! :eek:
I do like the 'no-lose' free-spins though - at least you know your going to win something; on Scary Bitch yesterday I got 10 free-spins twice, first on a 40c spin I won 72c... WOW! Then after upping bets & hitting the 10 free-spins again on a 60c spin it generously gave me $1.62.
The beers are on me! :D (NOT!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back