Tournies at All Jackpots

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
Hey guys, I was just playing 2 tournies at All Jackpots the Midweek 5000 and daily $400. The Game is LOADED and I finished both games at the free 12 spins (with 10 and 11 spins left). The question is if I pay and continue playing would I start afresh or will I be left to at the free spin feature. Advice please?

Hey guys, I was just playing 2 tournies at All Jackpots the Midweek 5000 and daily $400. The Game is LOADED and I finished both games at the free 12 spins (with 10 and 11 spins left). The question is if I pay and continue playing would I start afresh or will I be left to at the free spin feature. Advice please?

you start at ur free spins m8

It depends on whether it is a "continue" or a "rebuy". With a rebuy, you start all over again, but with a continue you start where you left off, which would also include being able to play out the remaining free spins.

grrr that happens to me all the bloody time, no spins til the end. However, when you continue play they're still there. Hope you win something - I came in just slightly over dead last on BOTH of those tourneys! :rolleyes:

grrr that happens to me all the bloody time, no spins til the end. However, when you continue play they're still there. Hope you win something - I came in just slightly over dead last on BOTH of those tourneys! :rolleyes:

I dont know yet. The tourney ends in about 4 hours time but I dont know my current position. I was 3rd at 188,000 pts last night after rebuying 3 times. I got the free spins a total of 4 times but they didnt hit well in the last two otherwise I should have placed either 1st or 2nd. If I manage the top ten, I wouldnt lose anything as it only took me a total of $12 to rebuy.

I am not sure about rebuying for the $5000 midweek one as I have plummetted down the placings. I will check on the leaders about 2 hours before the tourney ends and then decide whether its worth rebuying.

My wife scored 75k on her first round of the $5k midweek - the leader is currenly about 188k.

Do you think it is worth her using the 4 continues? I always start off well when I play but it doesnt last and the continues just take my money, but I reckon she is in a good position. It makes me wonder if the leaders hit something well over 100k in one spin and havent even continued yet - which makes her 100th position look pretty ordinary.

Would you do it??

My wife scored 75k on her first round of the $5k midweek - the leader is currenly about 188k.

Do you think it is worth her using the 4 continues? I always start off well when I play but it doesnt last and the continues just take my money, but I reckon she is in a good position. It makes me wonder if the leaders hit something well over 100k in one spin and havent even continued yet - which makes her 100th position look pretty ordinary.

Would you do it??

I would, provided the prizes were worth having. I would feel I was in for a chance if I had a couple more half decent bonus rounds with the continues.
On loaded, I always go for 12x4, mainly because there is no time to play the others. It means that if I get a decent hit, it is 4x - probably what explains the very high scores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back