Totally bugged software

Play at your own risk:

Umm, you won in that screenshot, didn't you? Why play at your own risk? :confused:

On an obvious positive note, I tried to play the Freaky Friday promotion there shortly after it "started." However, I couldn't find the single-deck blackjack they advertised and I wanted. Shot them off an email, but figured maybe they were in the process of updating the software.

When I checked again later today, I found it no problem. Awesome thing was that GP's support emailed me apologizing for the delay and giving me $20 for my inconvenience.

Now, I busted out with my original $50 deposit ... do I pull the $20 to minimize my loss or try to get that $50 back? :thumbsup:

Macgyver said:
Umm, you won in that screenshot, didn't you? Why play at your own risk? :confused:

I think if you look more closely at the payout which says $60.00 and the win is actually supposed to be $240.00 I do not know much about these games so I don't know how they work, but I think that it is the complaint. Am I right?

Edit: I Just realized it is paid in coins not dollars, I assume the coins are $0.25. I have no clue about how these games work. I am still assuming that the complaint is for the same thing I posted above, a miscalculation on the players part. Could be wrong though.

Last edited:
paul02085 said:
Its 240 coins. If playing Quarters would be $60.

Agreed. Playing 5 coins, 25c ($1.25 per line) pays 240 coins = $60 as shown.

Cheers

Simmo!

You guys are nuts!

One would have to be blind and 100% retarted to dont see thats a promotion.
Thanks for putting me on that category! :D
I was just talking about the promo like all saw that was what was going on.

I tried the Freaky Friday promotion at 25c JOB.
Never got the 5 freakys.

Did get a royal flush.

EDIT: and paid already !!!

Last edited:
two_card said:
Never got the 5 freakys.

Did get a royal flush.

You poor baby! I'm sat here crying for you!!! Fancy not giving you the five freakys, with just a royal flush as consolation... Disgraceful behaviour. I'd pitch a bitch if I were you. :D

two_card said:
Never got the 5 freakys.

Did get a royal flush.

Well i hit 3 freakys and burned $400. Oh and add plus $200 at BJ.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back