Totally bugged software

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Play at your own risk:
Umm, you won in that screenshot, didn't you? Why play at your own risk? :confused:

On an obvious positive note, I tried to play the Freaky Friday promotion there shortly after it "started." However, I couldn't find the single-deck blackjack they advertised and I wanted. Shot them off an email, but figured maybe they were in the process of updating the software.

When I checked again later today, I found it no problem. Awesome thing was that GP's support emailed me apologizing for the delay and giving me $20 for my inconvenience.

Now, I busted out with my original $50 deposit ... do I pull the $20 to minimize my loss or try to get that $50 back? :thumbsup:

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Macgyver said:
Umm, you won in that screenshot, didn't you? Why play at your own risk? :confused:
I think if you look more closely at the payout which says $60.00 and the win is actually supposed to be $240.00 I do not know much about these games so I don't know how they work, but I think that it is the complaint. Am I right?

Edit: I Just realized it is paid in coins not dollars, I assume the coins are $0.25. I have no clue about how these games work. I am still assuming that the complaint is for the same thing I posted above, a miscalculation on the players part. Could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Simmo!

Staff member
paul02085 said:
Its 240 coins. If playing Quarters would be $60.
Agreed. Playing 5 coins, 25c ($1.25 per line) pays 240 coins = $60 as shown.

Cheers

Simmo!

Black21Jack

Dormant account
sw2003 said:
I think his complaint was he got $60 instead of the $240 as announced on the screen.
That is what I figured and then realized that it is coins which is quarters so he did get paid the right amount.

BakuPT

Dormant account
You guys are nuts!

One would have to be blind and 100% retarted to dont see thats a promotion.
Thanks for putting me on that category! :D
I was just talking about the promo like all saw that was what was going on.

two_card

Dormant account
I tried the Freaky Friday promotion at 25c JOB.
Never got the 5 freakys.

Did get a royal flush.

EDIT: and paid already !!!

Last edited:

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
two_card said:
Never got the 5 freakys.

Did get a royal flush.

You poor baby! I'm sat here crying for you!!! Fancy not giving you the five freakys, with just a royal flush as consolation... Disgraceful behaviour. I'd pitch a bitch if I were you. :D

BakuPT

Dormant account
two_card said:
Never got the 5 freakys.

Did get a royal flush.

Well i hit 3 freakys and burned $400. Oh and add plus $200 at BJ.
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)