Top 5 slots of all time

I am with @mcgameboy on TDK, for pretty much the same reasons. I love slots with dark backgrounds, and those bright bat wilds were just lovely.

Bonanza. It has all been said. I never had 600x or more, but a solid base game can keep you playing a long time.

Vacation Station. I love the few 8 liners out there, it is my go to if playing Playtech.

Immortal Romance, viper client.

Cashanova. Frequent bonuses and free spins, and I just find it amusing.

I am with @mcgameboy on TDK, for pretty much the same reasons. I love slots with dark backgrounds, and those bright bat wilds were just lovely.

Bonanza. It has all been said. I never had 600x or more, but a solid base game can keep you playing a long time.

Vacation Station. I love the few 8 liners out there, it is my go to if playing Playtech.

Immortal Romance, viper client.

Cashanova. Frequent bonuses and free spins, and I just find it amusing.

Hey Jazzy I hope all is well.

I just had a nice go on Cashanova. Frequent bonuses without a doubt. Dont know if it was hot but had 5 Roger Rooster picks, 3 of which went to Hen House within about 60 spins.

Do the Free range Spins drop in often for you?

Are they a 10 spin x5 or something similar?

Thanks for the reccie!

1 Jammin Jars Had so many +1000x on this and good sessions and the fact it delivered my biggest ever win today.

2 DHV: loads of potential and can give so many bonuses when it wants to

3 DOA1: Still amazing for me still get a buzz from that wild line and had 6200x(2nd biggest online win)

4 LIL Devil: Loved this since it came out the potential and the thrill of the wilds hitting in base and free spins!

5 Extra Chilli: This slot is incredible potential exciting bonus and treats me incredibly well!

Honourable mentions: Scudamore as I had the max win twice on it, Rick and Morty Megaways: The Federation spins are so brilliant! DOA 2 I love this slot just can't seem to break it though, Reactoonz: still enjoy the pinks popping in and or anything 15 or more for that matter, Beat The Beast:Krakens Lair it produced my biggest ever win on a Thunderkick and of course Napoleon what a win that was wild line and over 6000x for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back