Question Too early for X-mas games?

bruinsdude

PABaccred
mm1
I know I will likely get basted for mentioning this so early on in the year, but it's almost that time of year again! Only 129 more sleeps til Ol Saint Nick fills our accounts with cool bonuses and jackpots!
My question, what are some of your go to Christmas slots? As the season approaches every year, I tend to gravitate more and more to the seasonal games.
Looking to try new and innovative ones, such as Jingle Spin by Net Ent I recently found in the spring.

Some of my go to games during the lead up to the 25th of Dec include: Santa's Wild Ride, Merry Xmas (T2 clone by MG) Fat Santa (last year) Deck the Halls and others. Am anxious to hear some new and interesting ideas, across all providers.

Thanks!

Upcoming Christmas Games that I currently know of:

Netent - Santa vs Rudolph
GiG Games - Season Greetings
Playtech - New Year Bonanza
Quickspin - Goldilocks X-mas

I am sure there will be lots more from Yggdrasil, Play'n GO, Blueprint etc.

We can only hope the great minds over at BP churn out a Christmas themed Megaways slot :oops:

We can only hope the great minds over at BP churn out a Christmas themed Megaways slot :oops:

There is a flurry of Megaways coming out in the next few days/weeks.

Hypernova Megaways - ReepPlay (former Chance Interactive): live at LeoVegas, global at the end of August, no free spins but bonus game with 4x fixed jackpots
Bar-X Megaways - Storm Gaming: Bonanza clone, live at WillHill, global later in the year
Bar-X Safecracker Megaways - Blueprint: Diamond Mine clone
Luck O' The Irish Megaways - Blueprint: Quad slot with cloning mystery symbols
Gods of Olympus Megaways - Blueprint: Genie Jackpots Megaways clone but IMO better.
Medallion Megaways - Fantasma: Strange format again, interesting concept.

Might have missed one or the other. There are already more announced for September such as Monsters of Rock Megaways from Storm Gaming.

You'll be blasted with Megaways all the way to Christmas :D

There is a flurry of Megaways coming out in the next few days/weeks.

Hypernova Megaways - ReepPlay (former Chance Interactive): live at LeoVegas, global at the end of August, no free spins but bonus game with 4x fixed jackpots
Bar-X Megaways - Storm Gaming: Bonanza clone, live at WillHill, global later in the year
Bar-X Safecracker Megaways - Blueprint: Diamond Mine clone
Luck O' The Irish Megaways - Blueprint: Quad slot with cloning mystery symbols
Gods of Olympus Megaways - Blueprint: Genie Jackpots Megaways clone but IMO better.
Medallion Megaways - Fantasma: Strange format again, interesting concept.

Might have missed one or the other. There are already more announced for September such as Monsters of Rock Megaways from Storm Gaming.

You'll be blasted with Megaways all the way to Christmas :D

Thank God for innovation.... :(

At least ReelPlay have combined the well known land-based Lightning Link games with a Megaways functionality - but the Storm one is utterly pointless, and the Blueprint ones are just more of the same...

The last Fantasma one was dreadful, so will be interesting to see if this new one is any better

Last edited:
I just look for more games from Yggdrasil. Net ent is a "meh" for me.

Yggdrasil is getting a good one ready called Sahara Nights. Will be out in October.

There are two more until then which are not too bad either: Nikola Tesla's Incredible Machine (Rabcat collaboration) and Yokozuna Clash

Thank God for innovation.... :(

At least ReelPlay have combined the well known land-based Lightning Link games with a Megaways functionality - but the Storm one is utterly pointless, and the Blueprint ones are just more of the same...

The last Fantasma one was dreadful, so will be interesting to see if this new one is any better

Quite liked the second Fantasma Megaways slot. Had exclusive early access for my review, so I must be positive. :D :D ... But I indeed liked it.

Agree Storm is dreadful, Monsters of Rock MW looks better but I was not allowed to publish anything yet other than some generic screenshot. :oops:

I thought from their blurb that Monsters of Rock was just a Bonanza clone...

They told me it won't. So I'm waiting to see the full game sheet as apparently what I got was not the final version. Bar-X is a Bonanza clone, Magic Merlin is a Diamond Mine clone, so continuing on that path wouldn't be a surprise. :rolleyes: :D

I have never seen a single Storm game that I've thought is even above average... online or retail. No idea how they even keep going...

Is that the reason one of the founders of Storm Gaming left Blueprint? Maybe BP saw the "non-talent" and "politely" asked him to leave. :D

Well, at least he took a copy of the game interface before he left, made it easier to get started. :D

Is that the reason one of the founders of Storm Gaming left Blueprint? Maybe BP saw the "non-talent" and "politely" asked him to leave. :D

Well, at least he took a copy of the game interface before he left, made it easier to get started. :D

Which one?

I have never seen a single Storm game that I've thought is even above average... online or retail. No idea how they even keep going...

They gave us a conversion of WMS' Vampire's Embrace for arcade and FOBT in the UK (before SG got their sticky fingers on WMS). The game lives on to this day, buried at the back of Paddy Power's FOBT menu.

For this, I thank them.

OK, just had the first look at Santa vs Rudolph. The logo raised my hopes to see a hilarious slot.

That hope vanished instantly after loading the game as it is yet another clone, although not of a totally bad game. So here's a little quiz.

Which game did NetEnt clone? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back