today i was devirginized

peteyweestro

Dormant Account
well after several threads i've written asking advice about using bonuses and not using them and about low rolling slots or just going for progressives occasionally, i deposited at club world and music hall and didn't take any bonuses again,and played some progressives, some aces and faces vp and video slots, the only 2 that have been generous were the vp and the video poker so i guess i'm back to square one,lol but the best news of all was i hit my very first straight flush ever online and it happened to be at cw on a&f vp

Congrats:thumbsup: At least, even if you used a bonus, the devirg:eek: wouldn't have been a total pita with a win like that... grinding grinding. Of course if you don't cashout smartly after a good win, might as well grind it away on a bonus.

I rarely play vp so I'll prolly be a virgin for along long time. WTG:notworthy:thumbsup::notworthy

Im glad you got that flush Pete. Yeah, I never take bonus' with WR. I just deposit and play whatever I want. I usually just deposit a small amount and low roll and make bigger bets if I get to a certain point

Peteyweestro Congrats that was a great feeling to get.
I only got 2 in my life and it gives you an Up when you get them.

Poor Lojo
Who would want him anyways:lolup:

well after several threads i've written asking advice about using bonuses and not using them and about low rolling slots or just going for progressives occasionally, i deposited at club world and music hall and didn't take any bonuses again,and played some progressives, some aces and faces vp and video slots, the only 2 that have been generous were the vp and the video poker so i guess i'm back to square one,lol but the best news of all was i hit my very first straight flush ever online and it happened to be at cw on a&f vp[/QUOTE]......congrats petey:thumbsup:im so happy for you!!!! what a good way to lose that (can i say cherry on here)?:D

25 people have always known I am a virgin
The spades family akqj10, hearts, diamonds, and clubbers :)

And yes, Tom, they all want me.

thats exzactly how i felt lojo about the 25 peeps lol, thanks everyone for the well wishes, just wanna add that today i played again at club world with the same funds as yesterday and hit 4 8's and 4 aces both while playing aces and eights vp so after upping my bets to the $1 increments(i was using .25)i started losing as we normally do when getting greedy so i cashed out $165 and left the original $25 in there to give it another go, yahoo......to bad all those hits weren't for a buck, but you what they say, scared money never wins :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back