To All online casinos

Clayman

Dormant account
Bruno712 said:
The results are in!

Do us all a favor, please post the times when all NON rigged software is being used.
Now you know that you have to learn to click at the right nano-second. I've found that the 19,131,071th nano-second always yields a BJ since it's a prime number. Please don't tell anyone.
 

VPL

Casino Representative
No Rigged Software at VPL

Hi Bruno712,

Vegas Partner Lounge here,

You can be assured that when you play with us, you will not be playing with rigged software, at ANY time.

All our casinos are run on Microgamings trusted software, and play is reviewed by Price Waterhouse Coopers, one of the best. Our Payout percentages are posted on all our websites, free for all to see.

On top of this, all 6 our casinos have been awarded the coveted eCogra seal of approval, which confirms that they are of the highest standard.

Our 24/7 Support is always available for any query our players might have, because the player is after all the heart and soul of this entire industry.

Our casinos are also on Casinomeister's "Reputable Casinos" list, which just goes to prove our point even further.

As a matter of fact, our new Cash Splash Progressive slot paid out $48 000 just yeasterday!

Regards

Vegas Partner Lounge
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Bruno712 said:
The results are in!

Do us all a favor, please post the times when all NON rigged software is being used.
Did someone have a bad day at the tables?
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
VPL said:
Hi Bruno712,

Vegas Partner Lounge here,

You can be assured that when you play with us, you will not be playing with rigged software, at ANY time.

All our casinos are run on Microgamings trusted software, and play is reviewed by Price Waterhouse Coopers, one of the best. Our Payout percentages are posted on all our websites, free for all to see.

On top of this, all 6 our casinos have been awarded the coveted eCogra seal of approval, which confirms that they are of the highest standard.

Our 24/7 Support is always available for any query our players might have, because the player is after all the heart and soul of this entire industry.

Our casinos are also on Casinomeister's "Reputable Casinos" list, which just goes to prove our point even further.

As a matter of fact, our new Cash Splash Progressive slot paid out $48 000 just yeasterday!

Regards

Vegas Partner Lounge
Vegas Partner Lounge;

It's obvious to me that you are a novice when it comes to Internet Gaming.

First off PriceWaterhouse Coopers only reviews the data that is compiled by Microgaming in the first place. There are no checks and/or balances in this system none, zip, zero, nada and the PriceWaterhouse Coopers logo is simply bought and paid for as a PR ploy.

Lastly, this nonsense about the coveted eCOGRA seal is laughable and again another ploy that is bought and paid for by Microgaming.
 
Last edited:

Bruno712

Banned User
Right on Cipher!

Dear Mr. Casino Guy,

I happen to have worked in a profession where it was sometimes more vital to win my case by ommitting evidence than by presenting it. So, to, is it true with accounting. So take your P,W&C bs and find the nearest shredder. My accountant sees exactly what I want him to see and so does yours.

I have decided rather than post the results of the BJ analysis (the one I have been talking about for the past month. Which was so skewed toward the casinos being crooked that even Kyle, the analyst, doubted the data.) I would post my results of future play, including casino, game, amount, time and date on a seperate website so as to not tarnish the good name of Bryan. The website is being created as we speak and it will not be anything more than what I just said. No ads, no links, no nuttin. Just my results and your comments.

And, no, Bryan, I did not have a bad day at the tables. It is the results of the analysis of those 35,000+ BJ hands that has me picqued! (Did I mention I just had a heart attack two weeks ago. That may have something to do with my rather foul mood too, lol.)
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Bruno712 said:
I have decided rather than post the results of the BJ analysis .... I would post my results of future play, including casino, game, amount, time and date on a seperate website
First of all, just concentrate on getting better. Very sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Perhaps, at some point, you might still post the results, or even logs, you already have. Hope so, anyway.

May I ask the primary reason, you are choosing to go forward with future play only? If it's as bad as you say it is, I don't think I'd invest anymore than you already have at whatever casino this is.
 

Bruno712

Banned User
Thanks Clay...

for your kind words and concern.

I will probably email them to you and the rest of the regulars here as soon as I get the time to put it all together in a packet.

I have stopped playing BJ at the 4 casinos concerned. But I believe the problem is more of a pandemic than just those 4, IMHO. Time will tell.

Doing the website will be a relaxing way to recover and to help me give my best effort to stop with the 3 pack a day thing. Which, not meaning to preach here, is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. I quit booze a lot of 24 hours ago. I quit the other stuffs about 10 years before that, but trust me, quitting the butts is the most difficult thing I have ever attempted. I have, thus far, bit my nails down to the nub and I am currently working on the German Shepherds. I am wearing a patch the size of a manhole cover and take about 17 Wellbutrin a day. AND I STILL WANT MY SMOKES!!!!!
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Bruno712 said:
for your kind words and concern.

I will probably email them to you and the rest of the regulars here as soon as I get the time to put it all together in a packet.

I have stopped playing BJ at the 4 casinos concerned. But I believe the problem is more of a pandemic than just those 4, IMHO. Time will tell.

Doing the website will be a relaxing way to recover and to help me give my best effort to stop with the 3 pack a day thing. Which, not meaning to preach here, is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. I quit booze a lot of 24 hours ago. I quit the other stuffs about 10 years before that, but trust me, quitting the butts is the most difficult thing I have ever attempted. I have, thus far, bit my nails down to the nub and I am currently working on the German Shepherds. I am wearing a patch the size of a manhole cover and take about 17 Wellbutrin a day. AND I STILL WANT MY SMOKES!!!!!
I quit those damn sticks a couple of years back only because at the time I was in mortal pain from a badly infected tooth and the oral surgeon said he would not operate on it unless I agreed not to smoke for at least 10 days as he could not accept the liability of the smoke causing further infection to the site. The long and short of it is that I pretty much lived on viccadin for the better of those 10 days and fortunately after that I was able to keep from starting up again. Best of luck on both issues Michael.

I'll be with you in sprit though come Monday morning as I'm getting my second total knee replacement. Have a good one.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
cipher said:
Vegas Partner Lounge;

It's obvious to me that you are a novice when it comes to Internet Gaming.

First off PriceWaterhouse Coopers only reviews the data that is compiled by Microgaming in the first place. There are no checks and/or balances in this system none, zip, zero, nada and the PriceWaterhouse Coopers logo is simply bought and paid for as a PR ploy.

Lastly, this nonsense about the coveted eCOGRA seal is laughable and again another ploy that is bought and paid for by Microgaming.
I have to second every word of that. What a very, very silly post to make by an otherwise well run group in a forum they should know is populated with by and large informed players.

And what a disrespectful piece of spam. Go peddle your fairy stories on the ezeboards, VPL.
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Bruno712 said:
I will probably email them to you and the rest of the regulars here as soon as I get the time to put it all together in a packet.

I have stopped playing BJ at the 4 casinos concerned. But I believe the problem is more of a pandemic than just those 4, IMHO. Time will tell.
Please PM me or e-mail whenever you are ready to send them. I'm not sure I see the point of never saying who these casinos are or never publicizing the results and/or logs. If they are as bad as you say, you could be doing the community a service. Anyway, all in good time.

I think I've read that once monkeys were programmed to get their drug by pushing on a button that, when deprived of the drug, they would hit the button up to 10,000 times hoping to get more of the drug. They hit the button for the longest period of time when deprived of cocaine, then nicotine, then heroin hoping for a shot. I think they would risk their lives by crossing an area guarded by a natural predator just to get the chance to hit the button.

I have a patch on as I write hoping to break my nicotine addiction. Two weeks now with a minor relapse, if there is such a thing.

Good luck to you - it ain't easy but I know you can do it.
 

jpm

Dormant account
Not sure if it was monkeys, but definately rats have been known to do that. Probably monkeys too. And us gamblers! We'll keep hitting spin on the slot machine hoping for a win ;)
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Old smokers, knee replacements, heart attacks, substance abuse and addicts - man, sounds like the front lobby of the "Old Soldiers Home". I'd expect everyone to start beating each other with their canes when they get riled :D

Seriously, Bruno712 my thoughts are with you through your recovery - and more power to you on quitting. I was a smoker from the age of a stupid teenager until I hit thirty. I said the hell with it and quit "cold turkey". I had to modify my behaviour and even quit drinking beer and cofee for two weeks. If I got through two weeks without my evil trio, I knew I was good to go. After two weeks I allowed myself beer and coffee as a reward, and have never smoked (cigarettes) since then (15 years).

BTW, good luck on the new knee, Cipher!

Now, back to the topic. I'm sure most everyone will be anticipating the report. But please bear in mind the difficulties a lot of people had with the True Gambler report last year - it was real mess mainly (in my opinion) because it was presented prematurely without much thought on the presentation itself. It was not presented in a way that gave it much credence. Lessons learned from that mess.

And like it was implied before, the Vegas Partners group is a very responsive, well run organization, whose operators have a rather high profile in the gaming industry. I usually meet with them several times a year. Their casinos are the following:
Crazy Vegas Casino
Sun Vegas Casino
Aurthurian Casino
Cinema Casino
CasinoUS
777Dragon

And please don't rag too much on their rep here. He was only doing his job. :D
 

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Ouch... sorry to hear of your heart attack... but glad and hoping you will be able to make quitting smoking work.

I'm kind of used to stopping for longish periods, like when I get on planes, or during conferences... but I still think it would be hard for me to give up entirely, although actually I've been thinking about it myself. Best of luck to you with that.

I would like to see the report as well. And I think the VPL post was out of place as well but I side with Bryan - they are generally quite responsive and definitely honest in my opinion.

Cipher... ow... LOL... glad my dentist doesn't give me that kind of ultimatum since I had to have a whole lot of work done recently. Best of luck with the knee replacement!
 

hhcfreebie

Dormant account
Vegas partner group is on the up and up. From Bruno712's posts I didn't see any indication that "VP casinos are cheating". Why drag them into this mess?
I'd like to see the whole record if it is possible. The important thing is to analyze the record as whole, not just the selected rare events.
Before we see the record and the analysis yet to come, bear in mind that the player has already lost quite a bit so this event is not common. While some players had a bad day on the table, it's very likely most players won't loose as much. Some lucky players might even be able to break even.
Unlike true gambler's analysis, I am sure many posters here can analysis his record at the same time. If their results agree with each other, I am confident to say their results should be error free.
Let's see what the data looks like.
ps: Clayman if you get the record and would like a second opinion, please forward them to me.
 

jpm

Dormant account
I'm kinda curious to see them as well. Bruno, you can do Save-As in Excel to convert the logs to HTML. That should help you post them on your website quickly. Let us know when its up and running.

HHC, nobody 'dragged' VPL into this, they interjected themselves into it voluntarily.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
Poor you guys, nicotine addiction, knee replacement, heart attack .....
..... you have my sympathy! Good luck to you guys with all your major
body repairs!

Oh I would also like to see the analyses whenever you are ready!
 

dirk_dangerous

Dormant account
I wish I could trust Microgaming casinos, but I don't. There is just something fishy about their Blackjack and VP games. Crazy Vegas and their other casinos have me vexed. I don't know of a single person who has hit a Royal Flush at Crazy Vegas. If you have hit a Royal at CV, please post. I'd like to know it's possible.
 

Jblack

Dormant account
dirk_dangerous said:
I wish I could trust Microgaming casinos, but I don't. There is just something fishy about their Blackjack and VP games. Crazy Vegas and their other casinos have me vexed. I don't know of a single person who has hit a Royal Flush at Crazy Vegas. If you have hit a Royal at CV, please post. I'd like to know it's possible.

I believe I have seen a screen shot posted by the Meister winning an royal at Crazy Vegas
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top