Time for pictures again!

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
I've hardly taken any pictures outside this winter and I realized I haven't posted any pictures in here for a year either, so it's time :)
It was really cold outside but I managed an hour by the lake here.

I would really want this to maybe be a thread where more people are posting pictures they have taken, from home or somewhere else.
Since I will go to London soon I guess there will be some pictures after that trip too.

If you click on the first picture then you can see all of them in line, but if you click the name link you have to open them one by one. Just so you know :)

ps. 10 at a time was all I could post so there will be four more in the next post.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 59
You seem to have captured the essence of winter tranquility - quite the photographer - you should get out there more often :)

You seem to have captured the essence of winter tranquility - quite the photographer - you should get out there more often :)

Thanks! It hasn't really been the weather for winter pictures. I do have more but they need to fit together when showing them :)

Wow Tirilej, these pics are breathtaking! Not a bad place to live, Sweden (except for the cold):D

You work as a professional photographer now, don't you?

Wow Tirilej, these pics are breathtaking! Not a bad place to live, Sweden (except for the cold):D

You work as a professional photographer now, don't you?

Thank you!

I still have a normal boring job. It's not that easy to work as a photographer these days, and I'm constantly thinking I need to get better first:oops::p

Thanks! I hope you'll say the same after I post the portraits I will take in London :p
Just kidding, I won't post anything if someone don't want me to.
To avoid any unsightly or embarassing snaps of me I thought I'd pre-emptively throw some out there beforehand.

Here's me just chillin

me, honest.jpg

To avoid any unsightly or embarassing snaps of me I thought I'd pre-emptively throw some out there beforehand.

Here's me just chillin

That's a bit funny you say that because except for the part that you were dressed when I saw you I actually think you looked a lot better than this guy do :D
Never worked as a model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back