This is sad

babs7262

Banned User
remember when I told you about when only one person won one of my contests and i sent her a check for $60? This friend of mine was just 29 years old and just had a baby nov 16th. This was her 2nd baby. She got killed yesterday when she ran a red light and got smacked head on by an 8 wheeler truck in Louisianna

Ive known her for 8 years when we first met playing word riot in pogo. When the game ended we started an MSN group and chatted daily for the last eight years. Very Sad

Her name was Ashley Dianne Spencer

Hi Babs.....that is really sad and a terrible tragedy for her family and I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

Hang in there girlfriend!

my condolences babs.... i wish her family the strength to move forward and the joy of keeping her memory in their hearts. i just learned yesterday that someone i worked with passed after a long fight with cancer... she was an angel on earth and i'm sure she will be one in heaven. it's hard to ever know what to say or think in these situations....

Thanks All

And sorry for your loss too Hippo. This girl was incredible. Her family survived Katrina but had a tree through their living room (i saw the pics). The house was a mess and they lost a brand new Ram truck BUT YET....still took in 4 strangers, 7 dogs and 3 cats!

Thanks All

This girl was incredible. Her family survived Katrina but had a tree through their living room (i saw the pics). The house was a mess and they lost a brand new Ram truck BUT YET....still took in 4 strangers, 7 dogs and 3 cats!

It is difficult to understand why life is so unfair sometimes.... I just hang on to the belief that someday I will understand. That belief keeps me hanging in there!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss babs. and you also Hippo.
I hope you can find comfort and a bit of happiness in the memories you will hold so closely. I myself lost two brothers. (years ago) both were sudden, three years apart.
I will always remember thier laugh, smile, and the fun we had. I hope you find some comfort in those memories of your dear friends also. :Angel:

condolences.

:anti-thumbsup:

Again Thanks!

It's been hectic online in my community. We had alot of members who popped in on a daily basis for over 8 years. I havnt been in here much because Ive been finding funny stuff she said to post so people could laugh a little. I never even went to bed last night. I slept a little this morning

I should be back to normal in here causing trouble by the weekend LOL

remember when I told you about when only one person won one of my contests and i sent her a check for $60? This friend of mine was just 29 years old and just had a baby nov 16th. This was her 2nd baby. She got killed yesterday when she ran a red light and got smacked head on by an 8 wheeler truck in Louisianna

Ive known her for 8 years when we first met playing word riot in pogo. When the game ended we started an MSN group and chatted daily for the last eight years. Very Sad

Her name was Ashley Dianne Spencer

My condolences babs, so sorry to here of your dear friends loss. I'm sure she was a beautiful person and will be greatly missed by you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back