This is just NOT funny

well... I bust out after wagering €6,205.90 of the €11,772 which is roughly 52.5%

The biggest problem with winning a bonus like this with 30x WR. Is that you're basically having to wager your balance 30x.
Had it been a match bonus of 100% @ 30xB WR, you'd only be wagering your balance 15x

The one thing which has become very apparent, is just how pathetic the rewards system is at Casumo.
I've obviously advanced numerous levels whilst wagering €6,205.90, and my 'rewards' for such wagering are :-

5 free spins on Kings of Chicago
3 free spins on Startburst
3 free spins on DOA

Obviously all with 30x WR on any winnings

Thats a shame :(

I agree, their rewards system for me is up there with the very worst out there.

Why would I want to increase levels spending tonnes to get a 'reward' like this. I also have horrific luck there which doesn't help. These should be wager free spins. They are NOT free. You have to wager more and more to get them, and they are NOT a reward.

Sorry - their system makes me particularly grouchy.

Thats a shame :(

I agree, their rewards system for me is up there with the very worst out there.

Why would I want to increase levels spending tonnes to get a 'reward' like this. I also have horrific luck there which doesn't help. These should be wager free spins. They are NOT free. You have to wager more and more to get them, and they are NOT a reward.

Sorry - their system makes me particularly grouchy.

Yeah, it doesn't help that Casumo is also one of my unluckier sites, especially playing DOA, where i once went 1,105 spins between bonus rounds :eek:

Yes but take into account that the extra bonus etc is a bonus, I know the rewards are shizzen but at least you get something unlike alot of sites I play, Help is great and verry friendly, I know I taken a like to a few CS in recent weeks but only because they are go0d, Normally I not bother (would not piss on then if they was on fire)

Also all my withdraw have been under 2 hrs, Not many and not alot, Also as I said I not normally ask and the lovely women gave me 40% bonus, Something I would nether take but wanted to get that bloody race done which went up in smoke as lasted a few minutes, Only got two days left so wins on that tourney/ for me

No, my deposit wasn't €30. that's what was left in my account after I'd withdrawn €300. Lucky I did make that withdrawal though, otherwise it would have got tangled up in the wagering

OK. You should have mentioned that in your OP, to give this win a bit more context. You might well have got some different answers if you had said you had already withdrawn 91% of your balance prior to landing this.

Now I know what happened beforehand, my original answer still stands. I'm very happy to get the big win, despite the insane WR.
Because if I have cashed out for 300 to leave 30 behind, that 30 is merely "dead money to fool around with".
The unexpected bankroll boost would give me the chance to high roll for essentially nowt. If I lose the 30, it's no problem.
If I win, it could be very, very rewarding and for a darn sight more than 300.
And the insane WR will keep me occupied long enough to not need make another deposit somewhere else.
I might even (just for the hell of it) do a super-grind on lower stakes to give me more playtime for nothing.

But yeah, it's a damn good thing you did withdraw first. Because in your situation, if I had not withdrawn the 300 and then got that Super Spins hit,
I'd have been furious once I found out what the wagering was.

11K wager, wauw you can at least entertain yourself for hours, and even for a year if u play 10cent stake hehe;)
it's shitty i understand, if it was wager free you would be more happy! but a very nice hit! and that for 3 spins:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back