this cracked me up

this old codger goes on tilt and sounds like he's gonna spontaneously combust:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yup, Tuff_Fish is already a legend. Tons of vids of him playing and even a few by him! You gotta see em all, TB!

This is my absolute fav, a composit of his (in)famous fits:

Ha ha ha ha.....Son of a goddamned bitch, God Bless America.....I'm just spewing chips, just spewing em. :lolup:

Sidenote - who sings that song playing in the background of the composite? I'd like to d/l it.

OMFG how did I miss this.

GODDAMN I WISH I COULD PLAY ON PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to be withdrawing from that ATM machine when he's on tilt

ROFL

I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet :D

Rated NC-17

Is it ok to bump an ancient thread? Anyways, I found this and just had to share it....but don't play it at work or around kids :eek: ADULTS ONLY!

It's our(long forgotten?) friend tuff_fish going totally rabid:

Is it ok to bump an ancient thread? Anyways, I found this and just had to share it....but don't play it at work or around kids :eek: ADULTS ONLY!

It's our(long forgotten?) friend tuff_fish going totally rabid:

Does this guy play anywhere else....that allows players from the USA? Please say he does.....:D

Bad play...all there is to it.

1: check/call the flop with 2 clubs on the board?
2: free river card?
3: Stupid call on the river?

'nuff said...

But, quite a funny guy, that's for sure :thumbsup:

Alas....a bigger fish than tb and liquidsoap! :D

:lolup: :lolup:

I'll bet you guys don't play poker without saying a few choice words either! LOL

:lolup: :lolup:

I'll bet you guys don't play poker without saying a few choice words either! LOL

Never indeed!

But I do have a $450 monitor with a huge hole in the side. Getting knocked out 2 spots from the final table in the Stars million as a 91% favourite flipped my switch that time ;)

I have a picture of the victim. Maybe I'll post it someday. Maybe.

winbig: Sadly, Tony aka tuff_fish, does not play anymore. You can read about his life and times on 2+2, it's a cool story depicting a man's 15 minutes of fame. And demise.

FYI the video t_b posted in the first post has been removed from Youtube with the message "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation"

FYI the video t_b posted in the first post has been removed from Youtube with the message "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation"

What?? OMG... whose terms of use?? Can't post a vid/pic of a snippet of a Party Poker game?? Sheesh...

:rolleyes:

Does this guy play anywhere else....that allows players from the USA? Please say he does.....:D

Alas....a bigger fish than tb and liquidsoap! :D

I see at least one tuff_fish video from full tilt.....it didn't end pretty for him (of course!) so he may not play there any more

i would protest but tuff_fish cleaned me out of 4 buy-ins one night so I respect his game.....son of a...........(rhymes with "runt")!

This guy is so freakin' funny! The way he speaks makes what he says 10 times funnier than it would be if someone else said the same thing. Here are a couple of clips with good quotes:

0:11 "Man, everybody just wants to call me like crazy if I don't have anything."

0:47 "Man that makes me so damn mad, I don't know what to do."

7:04 "You know, I really get tired of people calling me, I really do."

9:46 "All right, I'm raising big here. And just let him put-- put me-- he can push-- he can shove it all in, if he wants. Okay. So he didn't want."

In this video he loses over $4500 in 2 hands:

0:02 "I think he thinks I'm just fooling around."

1:12 "Ohhhh, Empire. You have just screwed yourself up if you-- if you get in here."
Several more hilarious videos here...

There's one where tuff_fish is playing at 2 tables, and ends up closing table #2 because one of the players there was kicking his ass. But that player is also playing at table #1, where he continues to play. :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back