The new 'Little Britain' slot

ChopleyIOM

Bitter remoaner insufferable woketard 3Dice shill
webby
It's at Unibet now, don't know if it's exclusive to them or what.

It's a bit, erm, politically incorrect.... (I know the TV series was as well, but for those not familiar with that, will it make any sense?)

As a slot it doesn't seem to be too bad, fairly low variance but five different bonus rounds, a free spins round with stacked wilds, and a random wild feature (the wild spots are chosen by Anne throwing guinea pigs at the reels).

Only a few hundred spins in but my balance is holding steady (crummy 94% RTP :( ), I guess you'll either like the humour or you won't, although I'd imagine it's a bit of a niche British slot, unless the TV series was some sort of international success I'm not aware of?

Nice that they've got a proper custom voiceover from Tom Baker!

gay1.JPG

gay.jpg

tran.jpg

Brilliant! I loved the first 3 series, and indeed have them on DVD. There was a 'Little USA' version of it too, with David Soul in. You would have to be born and bred here to get it all. The series was actually very lefty as are the two stars, sending up prejudiced middle-classes, i.e. the female pensioner who vomited when touching anything made by an ethnic minority, the upper class 30-something still getting breast-fed (bitty?). Unfortunately the law of unintended consequences occurred afterwards, with white kids at school reportedly pretending to vomit on their non-white classmates etc. The DVD's actually have sketches that were never transmitted, like one where Walliams is a trendy urbanite trying to be right-on who keeps saying 'I'm meeting up with my black friends' but never does. Another sketch series not transmitted was with the fat one dressed up like Vicki Pollard but more tartish, living on a council estate on benefits who in each sketch went out and pulled a man who could do jobs in the house, i.e. a Sky TV engineer who was shagged for fitting a free installation, a plumber shagged for fitting a free Jacuzzi etc. Love it. Brilliant it has the real Tom Baker voiceovers. Anyway it's quarter past door, tighty tight!

Nice hit in free spins. (Finished at 219x stake.)

I assume this is the pensioner who kept vomiting? She was doing it all the way through the BIG WIN count up.

I must admit I was only ever really tangentially aware of the TV series, I did catch the odd episode here and there but never watched it regularly.

As for the Tom Baker voiceover, it's not just that they've lifted stuff from the TV series (which they have for all the other characters), they've actually got him to record a lot of slot-specific material.

lb0.jpg

Nice hit in free spins. (Finished at 219x stake.)

I assume this is the pensioner who kept vomiting? She was doing it all the way through the BIG WIN count up.

I must admit I was only ever really tangentially aware of the TV series, I did catch the odd episode here and there but never watched it regularly.

As for the Tom Baker voiceover, it's not just that they've lifted stuff from the TV series (which they have for all the other characters), they've actually got him to record a lot of slot-specific material.

View attachment 39381

Yeah, that's her! Yes, the Tom Baker bits are not out of the script, although based on them so yes you're correct. Got it open now, LMAO. I love it.

Here's the dude who plays his recorder thing on a big win count-up, I have no idea who he is.

View attachment 39382

That's actually my favourite sketch - he's the Scottish hotel keeper who is highly eccentric and finishes each sentence to his bemused guests with a few notes on his piccolo before he dances off away:D

It's at Unibet now, don't know if it's exclusive to them or what.

It's a bit, erm, politically incorrect.... (I know the TV series was as well, but for those not familiar with that, will it make any sense?)

As a slot it doesn't seem to be too bad, fairly low variance but five different bonus rounds, a free spins round with stacked wilds, and a random wild feature (the wild spots are chosen by Anne throwing guinea pigs at the reels).

Only a few hundred spins in but my balance is holding steady (crummy 94% RTP :( ), I guess you'll either like the humour or you won't, although I'd imagine it's a bit of a niche British slot, unless the TV series was some sort of international success I'm not aware of?

Nice that they've got a proper custom voiceover from Tom Baker!

I played it for a bit made ÂŁ50, was happy and I enjoyed it !!

Well I've more than doubled my bankroll on this, gone from ÂŁ100 to ÂŁ214 playing 30p spins throughout.

Seems to love kicking out very regular 50-100x stake wins, feature and free spin frequency is reasonable too.

As far as I can tell 1000x stake is absolutely your limit from any of the features, including getting all five reels totally wild in free spins.

Not a slot you're going to get rich off, but given the entertainment factor and the wide variety of features, I can see me adding this to the list of slots at Unibet I'll be happy to chuck a couple of hundred spins through now and then. (Supernova, Angel or Devil, Tesla, Goldilocks and the Wild Bears, and Merlin's Millions are others that I like there - outside of my main diet of WMS slots.)

I am a big fan of Little Britain (the TV series) and this slot is hilarious.

I first saw it live over at Coral a couple of months ago or something, so it is not exclusive to Unibet.

It is understandable that those who are not familiar with the TV show (or British humor in general) may find the slot a bit...too much hehe!

But you can find a lot of Little Britain on Youtube. This is one of my favorite sketches (from Comic Relief actually).

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Britain starte maybe 6 years (or sth) ago here in Finland and now they are showing reruns (or new series) again.
So it is somehow international serie at least :D. Dont know how many people actually watch the serie here, but still..

promised my self a coolf-off period of one month (finance was going down, down and down). But after a month will give it a try for sure. Looks fun!

Little Britain is a great little TV series. I'm happy to see they've made a slot. The humor is very in you're face and very "politically incorrect" and it's refreshing to see something so rare, where every body can have a good laugh at themselves.

I particularly like Daffid, Anne, and that Fat Fighters lady.

Hmmmm well it looks like I've received payback for my nice run on this slot yesterday, it's just demolished a ÂŁ100 bankroll with consummate ease on 30p spins.

One of those horrible deposits where you never even remotely look like getting back to your starting balance, let alone make a profit.

Still, ÂŁ100 up on it yesterday, ÂŁ100 down today - exactly even overall, can't complain I suppose :)

Little Britain is a great little TV series. I'm happy to see they've made a slot. The humor is very in you're face and very "politically incorrect" and it's refreshing to see something so rare, where every body can have a good laugh at themselves.

I particularly like Daffid, Anne, and that Fat Fighters lady.

You mean 'Marjorie Dawes':

"Anybody? Dust. DUST! Anybody, DUST! DUST!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back