The new 'Little Britain' slot

Little Britain

Hi all,

Coral were lucky enough to be the first to launch the new little Britain slot. We had a site take over and risk free offers to push the game though we probably didn't need them as the game really did sell itself. Its been consistently popular since launch which is unusual for a branded game of this type that normally fades off quite quickly once the initial sheen wears off. I know the developers and designers of the game and they were very conscious of players expectations with the show being so popular. I think they done an amazing job myself! For any new players Coral offer a £50 bonus for £10 buy-in for all games including Little Britain so that might help the bank roll!

Anthony

we shall see how it goes, decent bonus round so far :)

lb1p.jpg

Hi all,

Coral were lucky enough to be the first to launch the new little Britain slot. We had a site take over and risk free offers to push the game though we probably didn't need them as the game really did sell itself. Its been consistently popular since launch which is unusual for a branded game of this type that normally fades off quite quickly once the initial sheen wears off. I know the developers and designers of the game and they were very conscious of players expectations with the show being so popular. I think they done an amazing job myself! For any new players Coral offer a £50 bonus for £10 buy-in for all games including Little Britain so that might help the bank roll!

Anthony

Hi, I joined and made a deposit of 10€ but I can't seem to activate the bonus. The activate button just keeps on loading.

Hi all,

we currently also have a tournament on the game. Only for UK and Irish residents though but in the near future, we will probably also run a global campaign on this game.
I have to admit that internally, we did have some discussions about taking this game, but I am happy I took the gamble :) It is a fun game to play and the series is what it is really.

dave

Hi all,

we currently also have a tournament on the game. Only for UK and Irish residents though but in the near future, we will probably also run a global campaign on this game.
I have to admit that internally, we did have some discussions about taking this game, but I am happy I took the gamble :) It is a fun game to play and the series is what it is really.

dave

I can't seem to see the tournament?? I may be thick ! :)

Little Britian is a great show we get it here in Canada on BBC Canada, can't wait to try the slot looks funny. The 6 Little Britian USA episodes was great aswell.

I came sixth!

Can't complain about a free £50. It's not even bonus funds either, just £50 straight onto my cash balance.

(If I'm entirely honest, I'd forgotten completely about the competition and didn't even realise I'd kind of 'entered it'.)

woohoo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back