dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

See news link for images of what happened. Fuck me, there's some weirdos about.

A teenager has described a "freaky" late-night encounter with a man wearing a "gimp suit".
The 19-year-old said he was approached by the man in Cleeve, North Somerset, at about 00:25 BST on Tuesday.
He said the man was "unpredictable, flopping to the floor, writhing and grunting".
on suspicion of causing a public nuisance and has been released on bail.
Similar sightings of a person wearing a "gimp suit" - a full, dark bodysuit and face covering - have previously been reported in the nearby villages of Claverham and Yatton in 2019, 2021 and 2022.

He said the man was wearing blue latex gloves and a dark bodysuit from head to toe, which was covered in mud.
"His outfit was shiny with some sort of liquid and he was glistening in the torchlight and he smelt really earthy.
"After he had gone... you could still smell it," he added.
The teenager said he initially felt worried for his safety and the pair were in shock - but the "absurdity" of the situation then "tore through the tension" and they began to laugh.

Despite this, the teenager believes some people could be "psychologically damaged" if they saw the same thing.
He said he was still trying to rationalise the encounter and may have reacted differently had he not been with a friend.
Avon and Somerset Police said it was "keeping an open mind about the intentions of the man and whether the incident is linked to any others".
Acting Insp Lee Kerslake said officers "are determined to identify the individual or individuals responsible and stop them".
Conditions of the man's bail include that he must remain at home between 21:00 and 06:00 and present to a police officer on request.

So THAT'S what you do between Bonanza Videos :p :p :p
"He said the man was "unpredictable, flopping to the floor, writhing and grunting".

Probably just had a 5-scatter bonus on Bonanza..

So THAT'S what you do between Bonanza Videos :p :p :p
I think that, given Mr. D's propensity to indulge in uncontrollable phaarping during his Bonanza videos, he is more likely to be this mysterious individual.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One of the gimps has been caught and punished!

The one making gurgling noises and writhing in mud - I think this is the one referred to in the OP in this thread:

"Bring out the Gimp"
"But the Gimp is sleeping"
"Well, I guess you have to wake him up now don't you"?

Welll the man has been banned by the courts 'from wriggling on the floor in a gimp suit or wearing any kind of mask' plus £100 fine and costs, plus £200 compo for each of his 'distressed victims' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back