- Joined
- Aug 22, 2011
- Location
- n/a
Hi everybody,
share your thoughts about what are your favorite slot games on Latino market.
share your thoughts about what are your favorite slot games on Latino market.
La Fiesta on vegastechnology software was great. In the bonus game, you had to hit the pinetas. I don't know if that software is still available, but maybe in Europe (crazyslots and onlinevegas).
on RTG there is a great progressive slot with pinetas that is a lot of fun but the name escapes me right now.
don't know about MG or playtech, I'm stuck in USA.
That's a Cryptologic game - so it's still available at Intercasino & VIP casino!La Fiesta on vegastechnology software was great. In the bonus game, you had to hit the pinetas. I don't know if that software is still available, but maybe in Europe (crazyslots and onlinevegas).

