Logo
external image

The Accountant

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjezebel37
  • id76872
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1937
  • Replies 9
I've just watched this and boy did it blow me away.
Normally I'm good at twists but this one got me.



Brilliant!!!

I thought you where complaining about your balance. Mine has more twists and turns than the amazon river. Especially when I check it out the day after a drunken session in front of the computer
 
I thought you where complaining about your balance. Mine has more twists and turns than the amazon river. Especially when I check it out the day after a drunken session in front of the computer

No no no Colin, we were talking about the film, not your drunken expletive-ridden verbal insults aimed at your monitor, notably when you start wailing "You're a c%nt" with kebab spilling down your NUFC top :eek::cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top