The 2016/2017 football season predictor thread

Vinnie - one love! One of my favorite film actors as well.
few hours to EPL start.. can't wait anymore

Gossip....
One of my mates was involved in the venue of a very posh wedding that he attended some years ago. My mate fleeced Vinnie and his mates of a lot of money when he joined them playing poker late in the evening. Then Vinnie ordered in some prostitutes as a nightcap.

Gossip....
One of my mates was involved in the venue of a very posh wedding that he attended some years ago. My mate fleeced Vinnie and his mates of a lot of money when he joined them playing poker late in the evening. Then Vinnie ordered in some prostitutes as a nightcap.

Sounds like good ol' Vinnie got Wimble-done by your mate :(

Just only one day my friends, ONE day to start of this unbelievable season. "The Special oneS" managers - Konte, Pep, Bilic, Klopp , Jose, Ranieri, Pochettino... But there will be only one champion. Let's battle begin! :lolup:

Well we are off and running and as predicted my lovable spurs drew with everton, cant wait for mousa dembelay to serve his ban could be a great season for us :D:D

congrats on eric lamela :notworthy for being the first spurs player to score on opening match day

COYS......

Well we are off and running and as predicted my lovable spurs drew with everton, cant wait for mousa dembelay to serve his ban could be a great season for us :D:D

congrats on eric lamela :notworthy for being the first spurs player to score on opening match day

COYS......

I'm surprised Tottenham has saved their squad for this season, but i don't believe in their success like last year.
Manchester United so crucial against Bournemouth.
Arsenal is ... Arsenal :)

I'm surprised Tottenham has saved their squad for this season, but i don't believe in their success like last year.
Manchester United so crucial against Bournemouth.
Arsenal is ... Arsenal :)

well its a bit too early but our first home game is palace and they cant score for toffee at the mo then comes a nice challenge....spurs at home to liverpool....gonna be a goal fest......COYS

well its a bit too early but our first home game is palace and they cant score for toffee at the mo then comes a nice challenge....spurs at home to liverpool....gonna be a goal fest......COYS

Let's see.. Hope i'll see Manchester United on the top at the end of this season..

Sergio Aguero scored a hat-trick in game against Steaua ( and he even missed 2 penalties in the first half!)

I know.....wow hes either very good or very bad.......actuality hes world class.......im sure harry kane will be scoring again very soon.....:notworthy

too tough to call whos gonna win the premier league at the mo, by christmas we will have a good idea whats happening

I know.....wow hes either very good or very bad.......actuality hes world class.......im sure harry kane will be scoring again very soon.....:notworthy

too tough to call whos gonna win the premier league at the mo, by christmas we will have a good idea whats happening

United and City. No one else. I don't believe in Arsenal and Liverpool. Maybe Tottenham!? They have to play fantastically to do this.

Surely, no one. Newcastle just need to say goodbye mr. Rafa Benitez. :notworthy

Your having a laugh? Maybe you think that we should get Joe Kinnear back? :eek:

We still have some dead wood and those who think that they are too good to play in the championship before we have a proper settled team IMO

Well that's me down a fiver so far with my weekly football bets.

My bet for this week is a long shot.
@ Paddy Power

Crystal Palace 13/8
Everton 3/4
Watford 4/1
Birmingham 23/10
Cardiff 7/5

£5 Accumulator pay's £796.95

Chelsea, Man United and City with 9 points.. They are playing impressively this season..
P.S can't wait Sep 10, Manchester Derby will be hot :cool:

Chelsea, Man United and City with 9 points.. They are playing impressively this season..
P.S can't wait Sep 10, Manchester Derby will be hot :cool:

Agreed.They are all playing impressively. Palace seem to have found their level again but West Ham are not quite firing as well as I thought they would.
The last few days of the transfer window will probably be a none event.
And the Toon are joint 3rd now in the Championship after a very dodgy start :D

Agreed.They are all playing impressively. Palace seem to have found their level again but West Ham are not quite firing as well as I thought they would.
The last few days of the transfer window will probably be a none event.
And the Toon are joint 3rd now in the Championship after a very dodgy start :D

Bad news for you and your lovely team. Moussa Sissoko joined Tottenham. It is good deal for Spurs :lolup:

Bad news for you and your lovely team. Moussa Sissoko joined Tottenham. It is good deal for Spurs :lolup:

I'm just chatting to a Spurs fan here as I type. He thinks its a good deal too for them. But Sissoko did not seem happy at the Toon for a few years now. Last season it was as if he didn't care but then played great for France in Euro's. Still,we only paid £1.2 mill for him so £28.8 profit is great business.
Harry Kane needed support as he seems knackered out already! :thumbsup:

I'm just chatting to a Spurs fan here as I type. He thinks its a good deal too for them. But Sissoko did not seem happy at the Toon for a few years now. Last season it was as if he didn't care but then played great for France in Euro's. Still,we only paid £1.2 mill for him so £28.8 profit is great business.
Harry Kane needed support as he seems knackered out already! :thumbsup:
Sissoko wanted to go Real Madrid as i know. Anyway he can be special in Spurs midfield's centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back