The 1xBet site is not honest.

santos87

Registered
Good morning friends!

I write to inform you players that you cannot trust and deposit money on this site called 1xBet. I made a bet, I won and they just called it a loser

I already bet on this market of fouls in the NBA, in the quarters of the games, I know how it works, I watch the games counting each foul, I also check the play to play on the official NBA website (play by play) as well as the statistics

However, in a bet I made tonight, 1xBet considered a bet that was won to be lost, and they don't know how to check it correctly to make the correction and change its status to won!

The correct data is on the NBA website and on any NBA stats website and on the 1xBet website in the game summary (1xBet publicly shows this for each game on the website)

My 1xBet account ID is: *snip*

And the bet ID number is: *snip*

I bet on OVER 10.5 FAULTS IN THE SECOND QUARTER, from the Nets x Knicks game now Saturday night

The second quarter ended with 11 fouls in total: 3 individual fouls by the Nets, 6 individual fouls by the Knicks and 2 collective technical fouls by the Knicks

However, 1xBet mistakenly, in this match, is counting only the 9 individual fouls, and in any basketball game that the 1xBet site itself makes available, anyone can check the summary of the games after following the live, you will see that the total of fouls shown in the game is equivalent to the sum of individual fouls + collective technical fouls. You can see for yourselves, in any basketball game, during the live, the sum of the fouls and, after the game ends, check there how the total fouls in the MATCH will be the sum of the individual and collective techniques

Here's the play-by-play play-by-play of the game in the second quarter:

*snip*

The moments of the 11 absences I detail below and anyone in the world can check:

START OF THE SECOND QUARTER:

11:18 -- KNICKS FOUL -- I. Hartenstein Shooting Personal FOUL (1 PF) (Claxton 2 FT)

10:31 -- KNICKS FOUL -- M. McBride Personal FOUL (1 PF)

09:11 - KNICKS FOUL -- O. Toppin Shooting Personal FOUL (1 PF) (Irving 2 FT)

08:50 -- KNICKS FOUL -- I. Quickley Offensive FOUL (1 PF)

08:40 -- KNICKS FOUL - I. Hartenstein Personal FOUL (2 PF)

08:05 -- NETS FAULT -- K. Irving Shooting Personal FOUL (1 PF) (Toppin 2 FT)

04:44 - NETS FAULT -- D. Sharpe Offensive FOUL (1 PF)

03:10 -- KNICKS FOUL -- I. Quickley Personal FOUL (2 PF) (ONeale 2 FT)

00:55:4 -- NETS MISSING -- K. Irving Shooting Personal FOUL (2 PF) (Barrett 2 FT)

00:55:4 -- KNICKS FOUL -- TEAM Foul Technical

00:55:4 -- KNICKS FOULS AGAIN (DOUBLE FAULTS WITH PREVIOUS) -- J. Randle Technical FOUL (1 Tech)

After these 2 fouls from the double fault above, the Nets took the 2 free throws with Kyrie Irving, missed one and hit the other

And then the Nets charged their 2 free throws from the lack that had been made by Irving at Quickley

All this is in:

*snip*

Even when the game ended, 1xBet normally counted the 11 fouls, like 3 from the Nets and 8 from the Knicks. However, several minutes after the end of the second quarter, the site changed to 3 for the Nets and only 6 for the Kniks

I've been betting on this market for a long time, I've won and lost bets on this market, either on 1xBet or on another site, and I know how it works, I know how to count, I know where to check the total. Even in the 1xBet summary there are 11 absences there!

The site needs to be honest and correct the bet, for the status of WINS, because I got it right! Any basketball game, if the site checks this market during the live and the total foul count, and then compares this total value with the sum value of the individual + collective techniques, it will see that it is the same value

So, 1xBet must see the official NBA website, which is the same as the match summary on 1xBet, and correct my bet. And preferably quickly, because I can't and don't want to wait. I won and I want to use my won money for new bets!

Be honest! So far, I do not recommend this site to anyone because they are being dishonest with me. If they make mistakes with me, they will make mistakes with you! Correct and prove to be honest!

Last edited by a moderator:
1XBET ACCOUNT ID: *snip*

BET REFERENCE NUMBER: *snip*

Hello, good night

I placed a bet on an NBA basketball game

I bet that the second quarter would have around 10.5 fouls

There were 11 fouls and I won, but the 1xbet failed and it was lost

11 faltas 2 quarto Nets Knicks.jpg

Attached is the image in the file "11 fouls 2 quarter Nets Knicks.jpg"

It is the print screen of this:
*snip* ..
*snip* image above is the game summary of the result here at 1xbet, which is the same as the official website of the NBA

On the 1xBet result summary and on the official website of the NBA (there is theplay to play of games, all that occur in games and detail all the activity of the games), show the 11 fouls that happened in the second quarter of this game:

3 Nets individual fouls
2 Knicks collective technical fouls
6 Knicks individual fouls

Sum total 11 fouls

I bet over 10.5 fouls and I won, but the site gave up as lost

Please ask the traders sector to correct the bet and change thestatus from lost to won, because I won it!

Hello, good night

I placed a bet on an NBA basketball game

I bet that the second quarter would have around 10.5 fouls

There were 11 fouls and I won, but the 1xbet failed and it was lost

View attachment 179198

Attached is the image in the file "11 fouls 2 quarter Nets Knicks.jpg"

It is the print screen of this:
*snip* ..
*snip* image above is the game summary of the result here at 1xbet, which is the same as the official website of the NBA

On the 1xBet result summary and on the official website of the NBA (there is theplay to play of games, all that occur in games and detail all the activity of the games), show the 11 fouls that happened in the second quarter of this game:

3 Nets individual fouls
2 Knicks collective technical fouls
6 Knicks individual fouls

Sum total 11 fouls

I bet over 10.5 fouls and I won, but the site gave up as lost

Please ask the traders sector to correct the bet and change thestatus from lost to won, because I won it!

Please, read the rules, do not post third party links to outside sites, especially one as dodgy as 1xBet OR account information/personal stuff. There's more *snips* on your posts than at a vasectomist's surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back