'Thanks' on profile

Supababe

Opinions Meister!
CAG
mm1
Hi
On my profile it says i have just 1 'thanks'. its a little embarassing so i checked through my notifications and ive had a few more than 1. Does this feature still work? I noticed that a friends didnt increase when i liked one of her posts too....

Hi
On my profile it says i have just 1 'thanks'. its a little embarassing so i checked through my notifications and ive had a few more than 1. Does this feature still work? I noticed that a friends didnt increase when i liked one of her posts too....

Now you should have 2 :p:D

Hi

Those bits don't change, since the site's 'Thanks/ Likes' revamp. Mine's still stuck on the same number, as is everyone's :thumbsup:

Hi

The Thanks/Likes were revamped some time ago. Ever since you can see your total likes/thanks by clicking on the little arrow next to "Post Thanks / Like. Your "old" Thanks/Likes are included in those numbers.

Hence, no worries, you had 1"thanks" on the old system, all the others came after the revamp.

Capture 1077.jpg

FWIW there are some changes coming to the forums that should improve/fix the Thanks feature, basically kick-start it back into usefulness. Not sure when exactly that'll be happening but I understand from Bryan that the tech guys are hard at it.

Yep, what you are seeing is the "old" script which is embedded in the postbit template. This is showing the old numbers. The real numbers (for thanks and such) are in the pull down menu. Like Max said, changes are a comin'. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back