Terminator 2 Online Slot

Already tried the other provider option, didn't work out too well LOL
I will have to go for the take a break option but it would be nice to get some game time for my money at least instead of being fleeced and the only option being "don't play"
:oops:

Try some low variance games. Your chance to win big is minimal, but you win a lot of small prices and sometimes when you are lucky you can make a good profit. And you have a longer playtime:)

Maybe that is just my luck but I still think new slots are set on low payout, especially licensed ones that cost money to develop.

If they were going to play around with the % it would be the other way round, start with a high % so people play, win and enjoy the slot then when you have them hooked you lower the % and people keep on playing because they remember the wins they have had so know it can be done. if you start low you lose them and never make the money back.

Also there are a couple of screenshots in this thread that show big wins are happening.

Just to be clear I am not saying the % are messed with I believe they stay the same.

I used to be superstitious years back. And used to bang my whole salery on new slots when they were released because when I first started I seeemed to always win good money. Guess who came out as the big loser? :oops:

That was like my win above, it is orange when you get the spins from the Vision feature, well done on the win, this machine is certainly showing good potential

I just watched a video posted by goa which resulted in a little over 100xbet win where the free spins where triggered from the T-800 Vision feature and the colour was blue. So maybe it's orange only when you get the better set of reels or a really big win is coming your way.

Anyway definetely a nice slot and I've been enjoying playing it although didn't hit any big wins. It would have been a bit more interesting (and more high variance naturally) if the T-1000 symbol could transform into a wild during free spins. Also they really could have done without the scatter symbols during free spins as you can't get a re-trigger and the win from them isn't really worth your while. Still definetely not the worst slot to come out in a while especially if you are a fan of the movie(s) :)

So you have to get the bonus round during the vision feature for the monster wins? No wonder why I felt like there wasn't much win potential in the standard bonus round. Are the T-1000 transform symbols stacked?

So you have to get the bonus round during the vision feature for the monster wins? No wonder why I felt like there wasn't much win potential in the standard bonus round. Are the T-1000 transform symbols stacked?

You don't need to get free spins in vision feature to win big mate.

Free spins triggered from either the vision feature or base game 3 scatters can reveal orange background, and what appears to be a guaranteed nice return.

I've triggered the base game free spins ( not vision ) twice so far with orange background, and returns were in the x700 -x800 range

T1000 transform symbols are not stacked, but with T2 wilds and character symbols in addition to transform symbols on reels, you get partially stacked reels. Hence, potential for nice return.

Cheers hydr0

PS: Been ages since I posted. Trust fellow meisters are doing well :)

That was like my win above, it is orange when you get the spins from the Vision feature, well done on the win, this machine is certainly showing good potential

I tried this slot today. First i got free spins with 1.50€ bet and interesting part was that always when spins started, back round was blue and they payed 50-80€.
Then i got another free spins and back round was suddenly orange and there was totally different reels during those spins, lots of wilds and transforming symbols. I got 1162.60€ total with 1.50€ bet. Here is a picture of my first free spin i ripped from video:

I just watched a video posted by goa which resulted in a little over 100xbet win where the free spins where triggered from the T-800 Vision feature and the colour was blue. So maybe it's orange only when you get the better set of reels or a really big win is coming your way.

Anyway definetely a nice slot and I've been enjoying playing it although didn't hit any big wins. It would have been a bit more interesting (and more high variance naturally) if the T-1000 symbol could transform into a wild during free spins. Also they really could have done without the scatter symbols during free spins as you can't get a re-trigger and the win from them isn't really worth your while. Still definetely not the worst slot to come out in a while especially if you are a fan of the movie(s) :)

@ Quber: no, this is not the prerequisite.

@ Bigwin: it was a cool video, and it helped determine what seems to be the prerequisite: nothing!

@ Suomikala: This seems to be the only explanation that is viable, so it indeed appears to be a random event, much like a wild desire which is the thing to look forward to on this slot. Nothing bad about hitting the 5 scatters in FS btw. as they do pay 100x.

@ Tinybettor: you can get monster wins without the T-900 trigger, but the special "Orange" trigger, which can occur on both the normal and T-900 trigger, seems to guarantee a monster win, and they are definitely more likely in this scenario.
The T-1000 aren't stacked, but when they transform into the highest symbol, they can make that symbol sort of stacked.

Bit of a negligence from MG to not divulge this info in the paytable, as i played back my winnings trying to find this out.
The winnings weren't even enough so i had to resort to free-play, which i really dislike, since i always feel i am using up my luck in the process:D'

All in all i am in love with this game, i already knew i would like it when i saw the morphing symbol in Free Spins that turned the reels into a 1024 instead of 243 way slot!

Got a huge amount of playtime on the 32Red promo, for club Rouge and the Slotsmeister, and also a well timed comp from my dear friend Pat, which came at a perfect time, so i am happy i didn't have to lose my own money to then hit the orange spins in freeplay (still a bit miffed i didn't hit it in real:p) and i will definitely be playing this slot a lot!

Music is cool, movies are too, i pretty much love everything about it, and think this is one of the best movie conversions i've seen to date: I figure even die hard movie fans would enjoy this as it does in now do injustice to the story i.m.o.

Disclaimer: I might be off on my analysts, in so far that it isn't a truly random event, there might be factors involved i cannot yet be sure of, for instance having to hit a certain amount of features first, filling a certain part or percentage of the paytable first, or the betsize.
All possible, but yet to be confirmed, would gladly see a rep or someone from MG confirm this if this is the case.

Edit:
Lol wb hydro, if you had only posted this a little earlier, you could have saved me money and time! :D

Last edited:
@ Quber: no, this is not the prerequisite.

@ Bigwin: it was a cool video, and it helped determine what was the prerequisite.

@ Suomikala: This seems to be the only explanation that is viable, so it indeed appears to be a random event, much like a wild desire which is the thing to look forward to on this slot. Nothing bad about hitting the 5 scatters in FS btw. as they do pay 100x.

@ Tinybettor: you can get monster wins without the T-900 trigger, but the special "Orange" trigger, which can occur on both the normal and T-900 trigger, seems to guarantee a monster win, and they are definitely more likely in this scenario.
The T-1000 aren't stacked, but when they transform into the highest symbol, they can make that symbol sort of stacked.

Bit of a negligence from MG to not divulge this info in the paytable, as i played back my winnings trying to find this out.
The winnings weren't even enough so i had to resort to free-play, which i really dislike, since i always feel i am using up my luck in the process:D'

All in all i am in love with this game, i already knew i would like it when i saw the morphing symbol in Free Spins that turned the reels into a 1024 instead of 243 way slot!

Got a huge amount of playtime on the 32Red promo, for club Rouge and the Slotsmeister, and also a well timed comp from my dear friend Pat, which came at a perfect time, so i am happy i didn't have to lose my own money to then hit the orange spins in freeplay (still a bit miffed i didn't hit it in real:p) and i will definitely be playing this slot a lot!

Music is cool, movies are too, i pretty much love everything about it, and think this is one of the best movie conversions i've seen to date: I figure even die hard movie fans would enjoy this as it does in now do injustice to the story i.m.o.

Disclaimer: I might be off on my analysts, in so far that it isn't a truly random event, there might be factors involved i cannot yet be sure of, for instance having to hit a certain amount of features first, filling a certain part or percentage of the paytable first, or the betsize.
All possible, but yet to be confirmed, would gladly see a rep or someone from MG confirm this if this is the case.

Edit:
Lol wb hydro, if you had only posted this a little earlier, you could have saved me money and time! :D

Haha... Sorry mate. Send me the invoice :p

Cheers 4 wb ;-)

Edit: agreed, would have been nice of microgaming to advise players of the chance to win free spins feature with special orange background, in paytable.

I didn't win. But I am completely in love with this slot! Great cut scenes, nice graphics, cool bonus round concept, greet sound, nice hit potential too!

I'm sure this is going to be a winner for MG. Best new slot I have seen in a while. But then it is Terminator. So might be biased in my opinion on that :D

What's this about the Orange background though? I never got that. Are we sure it's not just a coincidence that the big hits happen to be on orange backgrounds? If all the big hits happen when it's orange I can't help but feel a little disappointed about that. You know you're in for a good one then. Which is good. But it ruins the surprise factor a bit, don't you think?

Thanks for clearing up the mis-info I had.

I just happened to get the orange background after the red vision round and put 2 + 2 together and came up with 5, nice to know a monster round can come from any free spins, gonna be nice seeing the Orange appear :)

In the rules for free spins it seems this is called 'Hot Mode'

1.Three or more Orb symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game. More
2.During T-800 Vision, only one Orb symbol is needed to activate the Free Spins bonus game. More
3.You are awarded ten free spins.
4.Hot Mode may be randomly activated on trigger. In Hot Mode, wins are more frequent.
5.If the T-1000 symbol appears on the reels, it transforms to complete the highest possible pay for that spin.
6.The bonus game cannot be re-activated during the free spins.
7.All the bets and pay ways played in the free spins are the same as the spin that activated the bonus game.
7.Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
8.Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.

Just tried for the first time in real play.
20 gave me over 400 spins on 0.30 spins so plenty of play time.
Got the T-800 feature 5 times but only one time had a scatter for the free spins and this gave me blue mode which gave me just over 40x bet.
One of the T-800 features gave me 30x bet on its own as one of the T-1000 symbols gave me 20x bet

No sign of 3 scatters and didnt really get 2 scatters that many times

Thanks for clearing up the mis-info I had.

I just happened to get the orange background after the red vision round and put 2 + 2 together and came up with 5, nice to know a monster round can come from any free spins, gonna be nice seeing the Orange appear :)

In the rules for free spins it seems this is called 'Hot Mode'

1.Three or more Orb symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game. More
2.During T-800 Vision, only one Orb symbol is needed to activate the Free Spins bonus game. More
3.You are awarded ten free spins.
4.Hot Mode may be randomly activated on trigger. In Hot Mode, wins are more frequent.
5.If the T-1000 symbol appears on the reels, it transforms to complete the highest possible pay for that spin.
6.The bonus game cannot be re-activated during the free spins.
7.All the bets and pay ways played in the free spins are the same as the spin that activated the bonus game.
7.Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
8.Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.

Cool beans, i had a talk with a rep when i was extensively trying the slot/testing it, to have someone nudge MG to update that, because i studied the paytable also, and that info was not there, or i must have been really blind :p
So i guess they did update it.:thumbsup:

Im a bit undecided on it. Ive played it a fair bit now had free spins about 10 times but only once with the high paying orange background which threw me a 350x stake profit which was nice. The problem I have is the totally random nature of the orange/blue background free spin round as the blue is a bit rubbish. Most I have made in profit on the blue free spins is about 60x stake which is fine but the rest were about 10x which is not great.

Also the base mode is a bit dull but then I find that true of most games that lack stacked wilds. What I really like about it is the transformation to 1024 ways for the free spins though. I will definitely keep playing - it sure is a massive improvement on The Dark Knight Rises.

I have played exactly 23 real money spins on this thing, and got the free spins from regular 3 scatters trigger on my 8th spin. Luckily got the orange background right off the bat, which resulted in 502xbet.

Probably should never play again and so guarantee I will be ahead lifetime on this slot. ;)

i played this slot a lot really nice n i loved it

i really didnt get all about this "orange back ground" where can we spot this ?

or is it ppl saying about the fresspin activated by T-1000 vision

i played this slot a lot really nice n i loved it

i really didnt get all about this "orange back ground" where can we spot this ?

or is it ppl saying about the fresspin activated by T-1000 vision

Its random, it can occur with the T-800 vision thingy if you have 1 scatter or with 3 or more scatters on the base game.

I had a scatter on the T-800 vision thingy and my free spins didnt turn orange

Its random, it can occur with the T-800 vision thingy if you have 1 scatter or with 3 or more scatters on the base game.

I had a scatter on the T-800 vision thingy and my free spins didnt turn orange

ty i just got iy :)

in ned play gave 300 on my .90 spin

yes the back ground turns orange and frequent win

i got a bet into 250 on a blue trigger too

ty i just got iy :)

in ned play gave 300 on my .90 spin

yes the back ground turns orange and frequent win

i got a bet into 250 on a blue trigger too

250x stake on blue background free spins? I haven't had anything like that even though I have played this a fair bit. I like it.

Payouts terrible, Just gave it a shot, 30p plays, 2 free spins feature x42 stake & 2nd even worse, seem to give me a good run and left with profit, Seems to be running ok accept yestoday I gave it a test on free play and when hit free spins they were just rolling and had to close game

More of a thumbs up than down for me, just.

About 400 spins at 90 or 120, 2 free spins playing between 40-50.

Had the random activated feature got £30 and free spins on one go and got £24 and no free spins on the next.

Overall about evens, thought the base game could do with having a double or triple wild on 1 off the reels, as no real big wins achievable.

Will play again, but Battlestar still my overall 243 ways MG slot.

Cool beans, i had a talk with a rep when i was extensively trying the slot/testing it, to have someone nudge MG to update that, because i studied the paytable also, and that info was not there, or i must have been really blind :p
So i guess they did update it.:thumbsup:

Lol, i just found that section where you got that from Quber...
Totally forgot about the existence of that extra help section, (the tiny ? mark in the left top corner) although i still feel it would be better if MG added it to the regular paytable, where most of us would look.

Anyway, good we know for sure now:)

(no worries about any invoice Hydro:p)

Lol, i just found that section where you got that from Quber...
Totally forgot about the existence of that extra help section, (the tiny ? mark in the left top corner) although i still feel it would be better if MG added it to the regular paytable, where most of us would look.

Anyway, good we know for sure now:)

(no worries about any invoice Hydro:p)

That's actually the best thing with you guys.
I never need to figure these things out for myself so thank you :notworthy

Medium variance slot with potential to hit big and RTP 98,5%(if this is true). Really decent work.

I've done a few hundred spins and already hit 500 xbet. So I definitely like this slot ;) Much better than Avalon 2 or Girls with guns 2.

I played this for an hour today and ended up £120 in front at 60p a spin. Hit the 3 scatters 6 times plus once at the end of the T 800 feature. Each free spin feature paid between £26 and £50; overall I found it an entertaining slot and will definitely give it another bash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back