Terminator 2 Online Slot

well, since everyone's calling it medium variance. I thought I'd try playing a SUB through on it. £120 lasted about 20 minutes at 60p stake. 355 spins, no free spins, one T800 bonus which paid £2.70. biggest win £10.60, second £6.60, third £4.
That's the last time I'm going anywhere near it.
Strange how 'loose' it was on the day it was launched. I haven't seen so many reports of big wins since then

I had the complete opposite today. My £50 deposit eventually busted out after 1,230 spins at 60p. Got 6 features with 58x being the highest. The base game was constantly chucking out 5-18x wins. Don't think ive ever had a session last that long at 60p stake with a win of only 58x being the highest

Although the base game is incredibly boring i quite like the slot. That Hot Mode seems very rare though :(

Found this beauty on youtube. Might be demo play but shows the Hot Mode has great potential. Skip to 2.36 for the start of the feature

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yeah it appears to be in freeplay and the stake is £6 !! I wonder how much free credit they went through to get it. it's probably as rare as a good 4 reel wild storm/romance

I certainly hope not! Done over 500,000 spins on immortal romance without a 4 reel wild desire. Hot Mode better not take that bloody long! :mad:

Yeah it appears to be in freeplay and the stake is £6 !! I wonder how much free credit they went through to get it. it's probably as rare as a good 4 reel wild storm/romance

I burnt up my entire fifty grand free play balance at 32 red trying to get the hot mode at £30 stake. Pretty outrageous right ?!

Been very good to me so far, 7 HM features without busting my balls. As previously posted, I hit 2 HM's just 75 spins apart during one session.

Never had 4 wilds on IM/TS2, so in my experience it's a hell of a lot easier to hit hot mode than it is to hit 4 wilds on either of those slots.

Like all slot play, experience tends to be mostly a subjective thing. Some are lucky, some are not. Nothing new there.

RE not seeing many big hits since release day, not seeing nice screenies here doesn't mean much. Many players, myself included, don't always post or advise of nice wins.

I've had HM features on 0.30, 0.60, 0.90, 1.20 and 1.50 bet sizes to date. Returns have all been between ~ x690 - x1000, except one which was x345.

Whilst T2 could have been designed so much better IMO, and base game made more interesting, a guaranteed nice win via HM is a pretty cool and unique concept. Understandably, it's not going to appeal to everyone, but no one can accuse MG of not trying to mix things up. The idea behind HM is quite original.

Last edited:
well, since everyone's calling it medium variance. I thought I'd try playing a SUB through on it. £120 lasted about 20 minutes at 60p stake. 355 spins, no free spins, one T800 bonus which paid £2.70. biggest win £10.60, second £6.60, third £4.
That's the last time I'm going anywhere near it.
Strange how 'loose' it was on the day it was launched. I haven't seen so many reports of big wins since then

You mean someone perhaps? :p
I don't think much people are calling it that, i certainly wouldn't but if they were of course they would be wrong, pretty much all 243 ways from MG are high to very high variance, sometimes you just have sessions on them that resemble a session on a med variance slot, in both wins and playtime.

I burnt up my entire fifty grand free play balance at 32 red trying to get the hot mode at £30 stake. Pretty outrageous right ?!

Nothing outrageous about a bad +/-1600 spin session i.m.o.

You mean someone perhaps? :p
I don't think much people are calling it that, i certainly wouldn't but if they were of course they would be wrong, pretty much all 243 ways from MG are high to very high variance, sometimes you just have sessions on them that resemble a session on a med variance slot, in both wins and playtime.

Nothing outrageous about a bad +/-1600 spin session i.m.o.

Except it would be considerably more than 1600 spins as it would only be that on zero RTP

what ive noticed

after many session playing it ive noticed there's a sweet spot where it stays in the same $20 for a a fair few hundred spins and then eats credit hard chews 50 with nothing been like that every session 30 cent bets 2 download clients 2 quickfire clients did the same 7 out of 10 sessions

chewed today same deal

goes up or stays steady for awhile 1200 spins on 200 spin worth of credit then bang eats and eats with not even a 10 times bet for a few hundred spin or a feature would of done about 10 thou plus spins an not hot mode also noticed that game had been changed when you get the 5 machines bare metal ones they no longer play a animation beginning to think i might start staying clear of this one..

goes up or stays steady for awhile 1200 spins on 200 spin worth of credit then bang eats and eats with not even a 10 times bet for a few hundred spin or a feature would of done about 10 thou plus spins an not hot mode also noticed that game had been changed when you get the 5 machines bare metal ones they no longer play a animation beginning to think i might start staying clear of this one..

My first £40 with added £20 bonus disappeared quickly with an RTP of 75% on 30p spins. Had much better luck with latest deposit of just £10 with £10 bonus. Total spins 1000 to meet £300 WR. No hot mode but done well with about 9 free spin features. Exactly £77.41 left after WR giving a high session RTP Had a high of £102 but lost a lot near the end of meeting WR. Happy with win and found it a fun game but do agree that only huge potential is hot mode.

Yeah you're correct - I think the 4 wouldn't be so hard to come by ... I could be mistaken though...

Nate

I hit the 4 scatters 3 times in an hour yesterday but the highest payout was 85X bet. (60p stake)
The average payout on the free spins for me seems to be around the £20 mark regardless of whether 3 or 4 scatters are hit: highest payout so far has been £54; lowest £6 at 60p stake.
At least the feature seems to land frequently- still waiting for Hot Mode though!

About 10000 spins now. RTP is 95% so not bad at all.
I think close to 100 features, not hot mode yet. :oops: Luckily Holland was in hot mode yesterday :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Hit the "Hot Mode" today for the first time at Betat. Win was around 550x bet, so it's a very nice feature.

Too bad, that the "normal" Freespins are more boring now :cool:

Yep I'm the same and well over 150 features. But plenty of play time which is good for wagering, if nothing else.

Is this slot worth playing?
To win over 150xbet you need two things to occur. Firstly you need the free spins which are averaging about every 100 spins for me on this slot. Also you need to be in Hot mode in they free spins,and this seems to be as rare as a wild line in DOA.

So the odds are really small of winning anything major on this slot ,probably the same as DOA but with DOA when you hit its generally above 1000x.

still undecided on that

Yep I'm the same and well over 150 features. But plenty of play time which is good for wagering, if nothing else.

Is this slot worth playing?
To win over 150xbet you need two things to occur. Firstly you need the free spins which are averaging about every 100 spins for me on this slot. Also you need to be in Hot mode in they free spins,and this seems to be as rare as a wild line in DOA.

So the odds are really small of winning anything major on this slot ,probably the same as DOA but with DOA when you hit its generally above 1000x.
seem ok for wagering but when it goes down lets say 200 spins without crap run it wont et better i have more luck with doa had the 5 wild a fair few times even hit the 5 scatters on it .this slot remind me of finer reels of life chews cash wagers find for 400 spins then chews and the big wins are very few and far between

Done 20-25features so far and 95% of the features pays around 20x, biggest one was 60x.

Normal play is just a joke tbh it can go a good while without loosing much but then it goes dead and your balance just disapper really fast with no way to recover unless you get a feature, 5oak in normal play is rare as hell even if they dont pay much biggest win was 20x 2x 5oak john.

Is it really impossibole to get a huge win without getting the hotmode feature? cause thats just stupid then.

Done 20-25features so far and 95% of the features pays around 20x, biggest one was 60x.

Normal play is just a joke tbh it can go a good while without loosing much but then it goes dead and your balance just disapper really fast with no way to recover unless you get a feature, 5oak in normal play is rare as hell even if they dont pay much biggest win was 20x 2x 5oak john.

Is it really impossibole to get a huge win without getting the hotmode feature? cause thats just stupid then.

I still have faith this slot can deliver without hot mode. As said before my initial runs were dire. But £77.41 out of a £10 deposit (plus £10 bonus) is good. Plus I have spent the morning on a chance bet with my last £2.41 at 30p per spin and turned that into £48.00. A double 5oak Arnie £16.00 helped things (in one spin). I think that was in regular play but may have been in 1024 mode. Cant remember now.

Haven't had that many spins on this as yet but my best hit is around 100x thus far. Never hit them early as most of the 100x hits came after losing 50x - 80x.

Nate

After playing 3 sessions over the last week,achieved the hot mode today paying x450(only on min stake) but don't think it is a game I will
be playing much in the future,It is really a slow grind down or hot mode jackpot with nothing in between.I can honestly say I never felt inclined to play higher than minimum stake mainly due to the dire regular gameplay and low value 5ok wins.
I understand what they have tried to achieve, but the game is not balanced and the chance of a half decent profit is dependant on a single feature.

hot mode.... hot mode....chance is 20:1, same for t-800 vision (and u dont have a win) look at warlocks spell slot Old URL ... chance to become 100 freespins is 6:1 and how often i had that in 50 features? one time.... terminator 2 is crap from the same microgaming studio, which created secret santa and other shit. Feature often pay only 20x bet. hot mode dont have a minimum win prize....

hot mode....chance is 20:1, hot mode dont have a minimum win prize....

What evidence do you have to support these two statements?

RE 20:1 chance of triggering HM, what's your sample size, and is it based on your game stats only, or does it include a wider player stat base?

RE no minimum, I've yet to see anything under x345 in 8 HM features during my play sessions, and that was the exception. Next lowest return = x690. Others posting HM returns on this forum have also advised of figures ranging between ~ 350 - 800. So even if you are correct here, a low return during HM appears to be very unlikely.

Are you suggesting that HM can return close to zero?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back