Tech Glitch on Aliens Slot at Verajohn

Azzurri

Banned User
Hi all,

I was playing Aliens at V&J and thought I noticed some strange glitch. Wondered if anyone experienced similar, and if some of the more clued on members could look at the screen shots and tell me if I'm dreaming, or correct in my observations.

I was on the mobile site, and at first I thought that annoying screen flash was just occurring, as some mobile sites do. However it wasn't until I hit some wins that I noticed a more bizarre glitch that was occurring.

First the reels were stopping on what looked like non winning pictures, then right at the final moment multiple pictures were flickering and changing into winning pictures.

I then noticed repeated dead spins that appeared to stop on winning paylines, however no winnings were being awarded. I couldn't be sure they were winning positions, but to the naked eye it appeared that way, so I took some screen shots, stopped playing it, and emailed support with the screen shots. Obviously if these were in fact suppose to be winning spins, then I was also missing out on the feature add-ons at the top of the game that eventually lead to the feature being activated. Needless to say the feature was never activated, due to not having enough consecutive wins to fill all the boxes.

They told me they will look into it, but I thought I should notify you lot, just to be vigilant if you play the slot. If you're anything like me, some times you take the slot for granted and just hit the spin button without really paying attention to what's landing unless you actually hit a win.

I only noticed because i was burning through my balance with repeated dead spins before paying closer attention and noticing the screen shots.

See what you think. I could be wrong, but can someone confirm either way if those screenies do, or do not, contain winning paylines?

It just took me forever how to finally work out how to post screenies, so I'll have to post the other two screenies in another post, because 5 seems to be the max. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Attachments

• f77c0b81-aaa4-4d18-877c-a1088c4e5de9_zpsae790ad3.JPG
    f77c0b81-aaa4-4d18-877c-a1088c4e5de9_zpsae790ad3.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 249
  • 159e3e92-a6b9-4b0a-91d0-a587084396d9_zpsb57fd64e (1).JPG
    159e3e92-a6b9-4b0a-91d0-a587084396d9_zpsb57fd64e (1).JPG
    49 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-36-55_zps3a8c3c88.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-36-55_zps3a8c3c88.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-37-06_zps46bf49f6.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-37-06_zps46bf49f6.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-37-23_zps89eb8a68.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-37-23_zps89eb8a68.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 248
Remaining screen shots. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-39-00_zps4141c1a9.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-39-00_zps4141c1a9.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-40-58_zps8a72f2b1.JPG
    Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-40-58_zps8a72f2b1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 243
You definitely have some winning lines in several of the screenshots.

Here are the paylines for Aliens:
Aliens.jpg

Screenshot 1, you won on Four lines.

1.jpg

Screenshot 2, no wins.

Screenshot 3, won on One line.

3.JPG

Screenshot 4, won on Two lines.

4.JPG

Screenshot 5, won on One line.

5.JPG

Last edited:
Screenshot 6, won on One line.

6.JPG

Screenshot 7, won on One line.

7.JPG

They should be able to check your play history to see Whether or not what was displayed on your screen corresponds to what the server says happened.

Since you said you experienced some weird graphics glitches then it could just be that, but it seems odd to have it happen so many times :confused:

Thanks for all the responses guys and gals.

Nice to confirm I wasn't seeing things, but frustrating to know what could have been if those wins counted and I got to the bonus round as I should have. :(

V&J, I'm fairly sure there were more examples also, however the attached screenshots are from when I actually took more notice and started recording what I thought I was seeing. I eagerly await your response, thanks.

Dunover, I agree that I use to hate this slot, but last week I returned to it, and after just a few spins I went all the way to the end of the feature twice and killed the mother alien for two very nice wins of $100+ off a minimum bet. Hence I thought I'd give it another try on this occasion.

Looks like the Aliens remembered me and got their revenge for killing their mum. :(

Hi Azzurri,

Thank you for highlighting this. I will check this with our tech team and will come back to you asap.

No rush, but any news on this V&J?

On a side note, I was also just in contact with your cs again, as I didn't seem to receive my 80 free spins today after making my deposit yesterday. They're looking into that matter also.

Sorry to be a pain with all these issues, but I haven't had a great run lately. :(

On a side note, I was also just in contact with your cs again, as I didn't seem to receive my 80 free spins today after making my deposit yesterday. They're looking into that matter also.

Sorry to be a pain with all these issues, but I haven't had a great run lately. :(

Hi Azzurri,

we are working on it. As soon as I have a reply, I will inform you. Thanks for your patience.

Just an update that I received an email stating the free spins have now been added, so that issue is now resolved. :thumbsup:

Any chance of a response today V&J? If not today, do you know how long a process such as this may take?

Any information is appreciated.

Maybe you should just take this in PM or contact their support through your email?

I am sure when they have update you are first to know and they will post here :rolleyes:

Any chance of a response today V&J? If not today, do you know how long a process such as this may take?

Any information is appreciated.

Hello Azzurri,

This query was discussed and concluded directly with our support team. We have been in contact with the supplier and they have confirmed that all payouts from the slot were/are correct. There’s a visual bug causing the correct wager outcome to be incorrectly displayed on Android/ Chrome systems. The provider continues to work on a fix and in the meantime we have taken the decision to remove this game from our mobile site.

We thank you again for your continued patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back