superslots, vip??

weplant

Dormant Account
Cannot open superslots or vip slots...Is it just my computer telling me to stop or is everyone having the same problem?? KK said they are closing...Maybe it is happening already..:(

They were supposed to close to new players last week, but if you had an account you were supposed to still be able to play

thanks for the reply..I have been there for over a year..I don't know what is happening. I guess I will try and give them a call..Cannot even get to live chat..Keep you posted.

Might be on your end. I just went to superslots.com hit the help, then live chat and was answered instantly.

I just called them..They said they are having technical difficulties and should be back up before noon...Were you able to get on and play??

I just called them..They said they are having technical difficulties and should be back up before noon...Were you able to get on and play??
Technical difficulties or not... they are definitely NOT taking ANY new players (from ANY country).
Does that fill you with confidence? :confused:
Your money - your risk.

KK

you cannot even make a deposit there (at least I can't). they said to try after 8:00 pm EST. I did, know they said they have reached their processors have reached their monthly limit. Try next month...yikes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back