sunday 100k at pokerstars

GaryWatson

Dormant account
Must be the biggest poker field ive played against. 20,000k players.

Down to just over 2000. had a bit of luck busting AA. Not feeling too confident but still hanging in.

busted out around the 500 mark, made the payout so that was decent enough. 99 against AK when I decided to make my push. Ah well maybe next time, I hit a couple of lucky hands before that:thumbsup:

Congrats on making it into the money! Going up against 20k people, simply being able hang in there for that long is great. Good going! :thumbsup:

I just finished playing a 3000 player free roll. Managed to finish 6th after my 3 Aces got beat by 4 3's :rolleyes:

A 20,000 player tournament sounds cool, but wouldn't it take 7 or 8 hours to complete? I'm starting to like poker :D Much better value for money than slots.

Its surprising how quickly the field disappears, half are gone not long after the first break. I was about 4 hours, probably another 2-3 or to win outright. $10 for the chance of 20 grand sounds a decent way to pass the time:thumbsup:

Its surprising how quickly the field disappears, half are gone not long after the first break.

Yep, not that much different than a freeroll for most during the first hour...considering most of the entries were probably won either from FPP's or cheap satellites ;)

Aren't there rebuys in that tourney as well?

Either way, good showing :D

Nah, its just a freezeout. Loads of $2 qualifiers through the week. The guy that caught me, could win this. He reckless as hell and getting away with it. Chipleader with 7 left. he almost busted out an hour ago & since has just been winning all the coin flips

Nah, its just a freezeout. Loads of $2 qualifiers through the week. The guy that caught me, could win this. He reckless as hell and getting away with it. Chipleader with 7 left. he almost busted out an hour ago & since has just been winning all the coin flips

Jamie Gold? :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back