Sun Vegas Cashouts

irebal

Dormant account
Can anyone give an idea of what the general time frame is for cashouts at Sun vegas? I've had one sitting out there about a week now. I emailed support asking how long it takes, but got no reply, so thought I would try here....Thanks!

Irebal

Their email support is the worst I have ever seen. They NEVER replied.

irebal said:
Can anyone give an idea of what the general time frame is for cashouts at Sun vegas? I've had one sitting out there about a week now. I emailed support asking how long it takes, but got no reply, so thought I would try here....Thanks!

Irebal

I'm not worried about getting paid, I just would have liked a response, and an idea of how long it would take. I've emailed once a day for 3 days now without a reply. :(
They're on the 'recommended' list though....isn't support a factor for being there?

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I haven't tried Maple, I just thought I would give Sun Vegas a go since they were on the recommended list. They definitely don't answer support emails, which is majorly annoying....why even have a link for email support at all? Between that and the slow cashout, I doubt I would be returning.

irebal said:

Irebal

I am getting paid in two days or less at Sun Vegas. But Cinema, I have had a cashout waiting for several days. They are part of the same group so I am confused. But to answer your question, Sun Vegas has been very quick on payouts.

If yours is delayed, you should call.

imho,
stanford

did you pay by firepay? usually they have a waiting period on that. other than that, vegas partners lounge always pays. i use to play 777dragon all the time and never had a problem. i dont think you will have a problem. did you try their phone?

I paid with Neteller. I haven't tried the phone support yet, I guess I'll do that tomorrow if it's still in 'work in progress' mode. Thanks for the info.

You have to send ID-documents before they will process your cash-in. Did you do that? As someone else mentioned they have a live-chat feature and they are usually able to sort things out.

It isn't mentioned anywhere on the site (that I could find) but this group has a minimum cashout of $50. I think this minimum is a bit too high, especially as the sign up bonus usually requires a lower deposit than this. If you want to cash out less than this you will have to make an additional deposit to make it up to at least 50 Credits.

Details needed.

Hi Irebal,

Please pm me your details, and I will see what the hold up is. Also, could you let me know to which email address you sent your queries?

Stanford :

"But Cinema, I have had a cashout waiting for several days."
Have you been paid yet? If not, please also PM me the details, and I will try and sort it.

Sorry for the delay, but we will sort this out ASAP.

Regards
Schalk

I'm all cleared up

Well, I used their phone support, and think this is resolved now. The $ is supposed to be paid out today. Kudos to the phone support guys, very friendly/helpful.
Thx!
Irebal

P.S. the email address I had used with questions about the cashout was banking@vegaspartnerlounge.com.

Last edited:
VPL said:
Have you been paid yet? If not, please also PM me the details, and I will try and sort it.

Hi VPL,

No worries. I try to wait a week before jumping up and down. In this case, I called your support. He was very helpful. It appears to have been just a technical glitch. And I have since been paid.

Thanks for you fine service. And thanks for showing up here.

Stanford

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back