sucked me dry

steveyboy

PABnonaccred
this is not a moan well it is really played my usual games on all slots and supe it up was running colder than an arctic wind.ripoff.jpgripoff2.jpg
all them spins to get afeature the most i ever encountered unless some -one knows better.

Lol Seventh777... :p

Steveyboy - Not unusual given the volatility of Isis / Supe It Up...

My last stint on that game cost me over $2000 playing $2.50 bets and I never once got a win over 50x bet...

I repeated the same thing on Deck the Halls playing $3... I know the feeling :mad:...

I always thought that the feature hits were less frequent on Isis AFTER Mega Moolah Isis was introduced... Speculation on my part, but maybe everybody migrated to the Jackpot Version.... Used to love the game.. but now I don't play it anymore.

Nate

Lol Seventh777... :p

I always thought that the feature hits were less frequent on Isis AFTER Mega Moolah Isis was introduced... Speculation on my part, but maybe everybody migrated to the Jackpot Version.... Used to love the game.. but now I don't play it anymore.

Nate

I dont disagree with that, I used to get multiple retriggers on Supe it up, seems its been for ages, something does play different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back