Starting strategy for Netent

gambyx7

Meister Member
Well, I got some voucher for betting at bet-at-home nad managed to get 15€. They have Netent slots so what do you recommend at least for wagering?

I did find some favourites (playing for fun) like Jack and the Beanstalk, Steamtower and Secrets of the Stones. Tried DOA also, get some bonuses but nothing near wildline (I think once there were no any wild in FS)....

So, any suggestions...I know that bet-at-home maybe isn't the right place, but....

Well, I got some voucher for betting at bet-at-home nad managed to get 15€. They have Netent slots so what do you recommend at least for wagering?

I did find some favourites (playing for fun) like Jack and the Beanstalk, Steamtower and Secrets of the Stones. Tried DOA also, get some bonuses but nothing near wildline (I think once there were no any wild in FS)....

So, any suggestions...I know that bet-at-home maybe isn't the right place, but....

Do you have a maximum withdrawal on the voucher? If yes, I wouldn't recommend to play games with big hit potential like DoA or JATB. IF you hit big it really sucks to get a big chunk of it deducted when you withdraw.

No. Got 5€, waggered that and now I have 15 on my disposal (I can cash it out, but would like to try some slots) Now, I don't know what requirements will be for withdraw from slot wins...

If you are looking for simply a little bit of entertainment then pick some low varience slots like Starburst, Bloodsuckers and Boom Bros. The amount of money you are playing with will very unlikely return you a nice profit, so I would go for a bit of entertainment instead.

If you are looking for simply a little bit of entertainment then pick some low varience slots like Starburst, Bloodsuckers and Boom Bros. The amount of money you are playing with will very unlikely return you a nice profit, so I would go for a bit of entertainment instead.

yeah i pretty much agree with conker here, except i wouldnt put starburst and entertainment into same sentence though :D

I don't think DOA is allowed on a bonus at Bet-at-home if I recall. When wagering a netent bonus my advice it to press spin and pray:p

Well, until next time...

..Twin Spin - no minus or plus (some 15 spins)
..Steamtower - dropped to 7 € and then FS...reached 8. floor and some 15 free spins in total, but there were almost no wins(!) - some 9x win, still played hoping of new FS, dropped to 5...I was reading about this slot and I have feeling that I hit bad streak
..DOA - D and bust....

..rotten experience...

Tried today with first deposit to bet-at-home...nobody told me about Wonky Wabbits...tried some 200 spins in demo and just now tried for real...it worked :)

28kius8.jpg

No. Got 5€, waggered that and now I have 15 on my disposal (I can cash it out, but would like to try some slots) Now, I don't know what requirements will be for withdraw from slot wins...

Bet-at-home gave me 5€ birthday bonus so now I am thinking how to last longer. To be honest, I have given up from Netent, but this time I'll try with Wanky Wabbits, Wild Wild West and DOA. 25 spins with min bet should provide that...or not....

EDIT: WW was cruel - left me just 1.15 for DOA (no Wild Wild West for playing) and the end was evident...very short and totally unsweet.

Last edited:
Dead or Alive is a very high variance slot, meaning that you can have many losing sessions before you get one of those very big wins this machine is famous for. Steam tower is a fairly low variance slot machine where the free spins bonus triggers fairly often, so this machine can be a good choice on a low bankroll.

Checking the slots out in free play mode is a good strategy, this way you get a feel for the slots before you try them out with real money. Some other NetEnt slots that could be worht checking out (in my opinion) are Piggy Riches, Koi Princess and Guns N' Roses for instance. You already mentioned one of my absolute favorites, Jack and the Beanstalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back