Stakes

No more than 2% of balance. When I manage to keep that I usually have a good time and maybe a cashout. :)

With the latest releases that figure will generally last about 8 mins 32 secs. Basically why I’ve cut right back. Got bored of 40-80p spins running through £100-200 in no time at all.

I used to think 60p bets were the future. And for a while they worked pretty well, because the games weren't gimped to high heaven.

These days I rarely venture outside 20p bets, 40ps and I can feel the nosebleed coming on, and with 60p+ I just outright brick my britches

20p on HV games. Max of 60p on LV. Dread to think how much some players lose on £4 stakes and upwards during a bad session. I often think what is the most a player has ever lost in one day playing online? I think we would be absolutely flabbergasted if we were ever told the truth.

If I've been floating in and around my starting balance i sometimes suffer from upping stakes and going 'either given me the money, or take it off me' - itis. Most days i start with 50 quid and go 40p's in Bonanza and see what happens. Kinda depends on the game - DOA i always start on 18p's and then maybe go 45p/90p depending on how it's going - i never start with high stakes in that game as i'm content enough with a few WL's on 18p :p (though obviously an 18 quid one would be better)

I get terrified on 80p and upwards cos 9/10 I bust but last week and weekend I’ve done good on 80p think I’m gonna struggle with boredom back on 20p and 40p lol

Beware though...Nutnut was like that with 4 quids on Bonanza, had a few bad sessions and no one has heard from him since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back