spell caster made me win lottery

sussyb

Dormant account
Hi everybody,I won $70,000 two weeks ago in Nsw 6 pool from 38 lottery play.I was introduced to a spell caster a month ago by a colleague who he helped with marriage and financial issues.All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met him,everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him..

Welcome to the forum.

Well I'm sure you don't need to pay the psychic back -after all they would have played the same winning numbers ....

I would be extremely cautious about relying on such people especially in money matters. I also wonder how many others were told they would win and didn't.

Hi everybody,I won $70,000 two weeks ago in Nsw 6 pool from 38 lottery play.I was introduced to a spell caster a month ago by a colleague who he helped with marriage and financial issues.All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met him,everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him..

I cast my VooDoo spell, and next week, someone will win the lottery somewhere in the world with the 6 numbers I have just telepathically broadcast to all those pure of heart.

Think of this in a more abstract and mathematical sense, and you will figure out just HOW the spell caster does it;)

Give him a BJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back