Spam Email from so called tipsters

The last few days I seem to be getting spam or affliate emails from the same outfit, the style of email is very similar and basic, though the addresses are different.

today's was titled 'EASY christmas money...'
:rolleyes:

Hey Friend,

Read on if you want to bank some easy cash before Christmas.

This site is making people with ZERO football betting experience A LOT of money.

If you click the link below right now you can join a group of successful bettors who are making easy profits betting on accurate trebles selected by a betting genius.

Mike *******

Football betting Legend

------------------------
top fecking spamming legend more like, probably put's a bank balance emptying trojan on your pc if you click the provided link... and yes ends up 'easy christmas money' but for these $%!*s
:mad:

and who could not be swayed by this chart received the other day re horse racing tips

1575503532989.png

Apparently the person who sent me this is one of the most successful horse racing tipsters of all time, so who am I to quibble. I love how there also seems to be dozens of other amateur low grade sites recommending this tipster, with so called reviews.

I wonder if these people who run these tipping services actually do any horse race research or are they all total scammers? I think I have an idea as to the answer but I know little about the horse racing scene.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
The last few days I seem to be getting spam or affliate emails from the same outfit, the style of email is very similar and basic, though the addresses are different.

Hey Friend,

This site is making people with ZERO football betting experience A LOT of money.

If you click the link below right now you can join a group of successful bettors who are making easy profits betting on accurate trebles selected by a betting genius.

Mike *******

Football betting Legend

------------------------
top fecking spamming legend more like, probably put's a bank balance emptying trojan on your pc if you click the provided link... and yes ends up 'easy christmas money' but for these $%!*s

and who could not be swayed by this chart received the other day re horse racing tips

View attachment 118986

Apparently the person who sent me this is one of the most successful horse racing tipsters of all time, so who am I to quibble. I love how there also seems to be dozens of other amateur low grade sites recommending this tipster, with so called reviews.

I wonder if these people who run these tipping services actually do any horse race research or are they all total scammers? I think I have an idea as to the answer but I know little about the horse racing scene.
Looks like my 'rage graph' when I play Bonanza, from deposit right through to bust.

If a tipster is trying to make more money selling his tips than he could from subtly hitting the bookies with an organized group of partners to put the bets on, then they are worth exactly the same as what you pay for free advice.

Many are also manipulating the market anyway, by getting you mugs to place bets on a choice they provide you and know is BS, in order to see the price of what they are REALLY backing move out.

So you're right, ignore R. Shafter or whatever he calls himself.

Oh that'd be Mike Hunter, the world-class tipster

yeah it ought to rhyme with that :laugh:

It's funny but up til now I've had hardly any spam email like these recent tipster ones, the only thing I've done recently is tab'd out of my online slot accounts for a month or so, It's almost as if that has triggered these...probably a total coincidence :confused: but just seems odd.

Mike Cruickshank I think you're being diplomatic in trying to hide.....

Yes, he's been done once already by the ASA for this, sending punters to pages or aff links with bookies on them, after enticing them with terms like 'you cannot lose!' and 'guaranteed profit' etc.

ASA Ruling
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you are still getting hysterical claims about certain profits etc. you know where to send them....

Hey Friend,

Mike *******

Football betting Legend

------------------------

View attachment 118986

There are a lot of similar bettig offers coming from India with love, and signed at the bottom by the English native names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back