Some Real Rogue,s (Promises Promise)

shewoff

PABnononaccred
webby
mm1
Well folks it has been almost 2 months since i first made a notice of 2 sites that had up until that time only ignored and basically did not even act like i was alive? Much less was owed what i consider to be fair amount of money.These 2 sites are on the Rogues list here and the last time i posted on the sudden change in the way they acted i was told that they will not pay and will never pay NO matter what they say! So i have tried to make contact as i did for the past 9 months to 1 year that i was waiting on pending payouts?Here are the e-mail that i got about 6 to 8 weeks ago and the support still says WATCH YOUR BANK that they will pay>>>>!I have made attachments of some of the e-mails that came processing and also authorizing payment method and swift codes even? Its a real trip they are all saying that payment is eminent and to this very day NADA!:what:Real Vegas Online and Plenty Jackpots are the sites! So this is just to show that the Meister was right along with the other members who said that payment would never come.And i have not posted all of them as only 5 are allowed i think this is enough to make this point!Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff

Attachments

• payout#1.txt
    811 bytes · Views: 46
  • payout#2.txt
    807 bytes · Views: 30
  • payout#3.txt
    813 bytes · Views: 38
  • payout#4.txt
    763 bytes · Views: 47
  • payout#5.txt
    763 bytes · Views: 103
Not 1, but 5 payouts? Hopefully you didn't make any deposits after the first request.....

TBH, I would have given up after a few months of getting the runaround....They're just stringing you along in hopes that you'll deposit again.

I'd just pick up and move on, and chalk it up as a mistake for playing there in the first place....To be frank, you'll never see a penny from them, and it's a waste of time and effort to even attempt to get it.

For your own security, I would recommend removing full names, account numbers and e-mail addresses along with other personal details from any attachments.

As to the one winbig i have not made any deposits at any of the RTG sites since this problem began. And i have held on because they have paid in the past.I don,t believe they will pay either and I guess i had given up when this whole processed and paid event happened. And you are correct as to the personal info Nicola but i guess i feel at ease here among people who are very much like myself. We few who have been bumped pretty hard it seems and seek other,s with the same mind set and belief,s.I trust a bit too much and i hope that the people who view this post will be the same.It is a very cool and relaxed place here where if you stay in tune you really don.t have much too worry about,But thank you for watching out Nicola!I really did not think about it.Peace Out!Out Of The Mist! shewoff

Attachments

1.2 KB · Views: 177
Nope not a dime! These a--hole,s are real dead beat,s! And still in the biz? Very much so I,am so surprised that RTG allow,s this kind of biz with their name?Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff​

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 118
Thank,s but I have already been there 3 time,s and after I try to relate my problem with a short but concise complaint? The drop down of a list of RTG site,s does not even have the rogue,s in my post listed? And then when I click the submit button all 3 times I get an error that the HTTP for the site is in error and I get no where fast>? I was in hope,s that a rep for RTG would be here but I have yet to find 1 that represent,s RTG as a gaming software company? I may try a thread to see if any one know,s more? Thanks for the input.Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff​

Attachments

1.2 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back