slowwwww slots?

judgenico

Experienced Member
MM
hi everyone is there any geeks out there who can help me with slots running like in slow mo,ive tried different browsers but with no success its driving me mad ive ended up playing on my phone because its become a chore,everything else seems to run ok on the laptop ie streaming football,ps i do get the odd message on game load up about hardware acceleration disabled but when i look in settings the setting is enabled if that helps

I had a problem with a few slots on my PC which were due to the graphics card not being up to scratch. Ordered a new one which was only about £30 and had an HDMI output which meant I could feed it from the PC to my big old 60 inch smart tv which was an added bonus.

I find a lot of the blueprint games run like horse shit on my iPhone and again I’d be guessing it’s because my iPhone 8 can’t keep up with some of the latest updates and technology that’s in use. However there isn’t a game Ive ever played on my PC since I upgraded the graphics card that it can’t run smoothly and efficiently.

I might also add that my pc is a cheap DELL rebuild that I paid about £80 for!!

Having just bought my girlfriends daughter a laptop rebuild u can pick up some bargains with really good specs.

I had a problem with a few slots on my PC which were due to the graphics card not being up to scratch. Ordered a new one which was only about £30 and had an HDMI output which meant I could feed it from the PC to my big old 60 inch smart tv which was an added bonus.

I find a lot of the blueprint games run like horse shit on my iPhone and again I’d be guessing it’s because my iPhone 8 can’t keep up with some of the latest updates and technology that’s in use. However there isn’t a game Ive ever played on my PC since I upgraded the graphics card that it can’t run smoothly and efficiently.

I might also add that my pc is a cheap DELL rebuild that I paid about £80 for!!

Having just bought my girlfriends daughter a laptop rebuild u can pick up some bargains with really good specs.
hmmm suppose my laptop might be getting on a bit 5 years now

hmmm suppose my laptop might be getting on a bit 5 years now
Totally ridiculous but true - most things are obsolete after 5 years.
And why is that? It couldn't possibly be just so that you have to keep on buying new stuff... :rolleyes:

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back