Slottracker doesn't work right

tataru

Dormant account
Hi,
I just started using slottracker.
I played magic portals by netent which it shows but the statistics are completely bullocks.
i've made profit, yet it shows 48%rtp.

Hi,
I just started using slottracker.
I played magic portals by netent which it shows but the statistics are completely bullocks.
i've made profit, yet it shows 48%rtp.

Let Tropicana know by PM

From time to time Slot tracker does miss a few bonus rounds or spins. The following abysmal stats since April from Doa is missing a few bonus rounds. Still no freaking wild line or even the 5 extra spins.:confused:

Attachments

• dead.jpg
    dead.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 112
Hey there!

Sometimes Slot Tracker can take a few minutes to catch up with your spin status and I imagine that is the fault here. I did a review of Magic Portals for you and found it to be tracking perfectly accurate. Maybe try refreshing your statistics again and see if they have refreshed. If you have anymore problems feel free to fire us a private message and we will make sure things are working for you. :thumbsup:

- T

From time to time Slot tracker does miss a few bonus rounds or spins. The following abysmal stats since April from Doa is missing a few bonus rounds. Still no freaking wild line or even the 5 extra spins.:confused:

Sadly during BETA we did have many teething issues and as you were a BETA user we can only apologise that your statistics are not completely accurate. I know you personally gave us a lot of your time to make sure things were working smoothly. Rest assured that we have spent the following months perfecting the system to track results as accurately as we can.

If you encounter any problems moving forward you can private message me or Skype me for a call any time.

- T

Sadly during BETA we did have many teething issues and as you were a BETA user we can only apologise that your statistics are not completely accurate. I know you personally gave us a lot of your time to make sure things were working smoothly. Rest assured that we have spent the following months perfecting the system to track results as accurately as we can.

If you encounter any problems moving forward you can private message me or Skype me for a call any time.

- T

Off course I will although I should take a few seconds to point out that every time I restart my computer I have to use the slottracker.exe (events) file in order to get it to work. I have had a fair amount going on the last couple of months so didn't get the chance to bring it to your attention as it is a minor annoyance and once I run the file all is fixed.

Off course I will although I should take a few seconds to point out that every time I restart my computer I have to use the slottracker.exe (events) file in order to get it to work. I have had a fair amount going on the last couple of months so didn't get the chance to bring it to your attention as it is a minor annoyance and once I run the file all is fixed.

By the sounds of it, you are still using the BETA version we sent you a few months ago. I would advise you uninstall and download the software from scratch using
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to make sure you have the latest stable versions. We have made many updates over the past few months which should make things MUCH smoother for you.

I really apologise for not catching up with you regarding this. We have had a busy few months with the new branding and console updates.

Hit me up on Skype when you are free and we can have a chat! Hope you and the family are doing well!

- T

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back