Resolved slotsmillion delaying my withdrawal

Ziezoo

Newbie member
Hello!

I deposited with skrill at slotsmillion to kill some time, this time i was lucky.

I won 700 eur at slotsmillion 7 september. I did a withdrawal (WD) same day and locked it.
Then they requested verification documents, i was verified superfast. Thumbs up for superfast verification.

9 september i got a mail from slotsmillion (SM). They canceled the WD and told me to wager my deposit. But before i did the WD i had already wagered it maybe 20 times or more. I told the livechat i had already wagered it, they apologized and told me to request another WD.

10 september i got a mail from SM they had some problems with WD and told to be patience.

14 september they canceled the WD again, i was told to deposit a small amount and then request a new WD.

15 september the WD was canceled again for no reason this time, i spoke to the livechat and was told to try to WD again and to be patience.

its now like 10 days and nothing it´s happening. How long am i supposed to be patience?

Hello @Ziezoo ,

Firstly, we apologise for the inconvenience with your withdrawal.

As explained in my private message, there is an ongoing issue that has been being looked into by payment solution.

Since we have yet to receive a conclusive answer from them, our IT department is, as we speak, working on an alternative solution to send you your withdrawal today as soon as possible.

I will confirm you this as soon as it is finalised. :)

Thank you,
SM Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back