Question Slot "Stop Button"

NohchiPlayer

Dormant Account
Hello.

For example i click on SPIN and wait for the result (On slot machines), or i can click STOP, is there any difference in the result? So if i click stop or not the same pictures come out? Thanks and sorry for english mistakes.

Hello.

For example i click on SPIN and wait for the result (On slot machines), or i can click STOP, is there any difference in the result? So if i click stop or not the same pictures come out? Thanks and sorry for english mistakes.

Generally speaking, no. The result is pre-determined at the point you press SPIN on most online slot machines. Everything after that is just a pretty way of showing you the number that was allocated to the SPIN action :)

Hello.

In my experience it operates the same as turning on "Quick Spin" mode (on slots that support it). Basically it will mean you have less time to wait for your 3rd scatter symbol to not appear.

Only difference it can make, is to the next game round. As you get to press spin button earlier and the result may be different (better or worse).

Hello.

If you wait you will burn one less calorie than if you pressed stop again, you need to decide if you want to lose money, or lose weight and money, your choice.

Though on the other hand (no pun intended) if you win you will be richer quicker and develop a stronger "mouse" finger.

Hope this helps.

Only difference it can make, is to the next game round. As you get to press spin button earlier and the result may be different (better or worse).

I agree with this statement. It is basically hitting the spin button at the right time at the right place. And therefore it will have influence if u just hammer the spin button use auto play or press when you feel like it. Especially this is very clear if play a random jackpot slot or just a jackpot featured slot. :thumbsup:

And therefore it will have influence if u just hammer the spin button use auto play or press when you feel like it. Especially this is very clear if play a random jackpot slot or just a jackpot featured slot. :thumbsup:

It doesn't change your odds or chances of hitting it though.

It doesn't change your odds or chances of hitting it though.

Button presses by a mere human would be offset by “ping” the round trip time of the machine connected to the internet server and back, if truth be told though the RNG has already been calculated before the next spin you just need to press spin to accept it.

It’s a secure feature independent of the link and part of software, this is done to prevent a man in the middle attack, it’s even more predetermined than you think, sorry :)

Thanks both. Yes but i was mainly speaking about jackpot slots. That can not be preset and has big influence at what time you press the spin button. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back