Sky Vegas pulls out of the Isle of Man for eight hours - rather odd....

ChopleyIOM

Bitter remoaner insufferable woketard 3Dice shill
webby
Can anyone shed any light on this curious pair of emails? The Sky Vegas rep maybe?

At 9am this morning I was told I couldn't play on any Sky Betting sites and had six days to get any balance out of all their sites, but then eight hours later I could play as normal again!

out.jpg

i.jpg

Obviously SKY having a bit of a spat with the IOM LA, and the first e-mail was calling their bluff, and the second came once the IOM LA gave in or clarified something - sharpishly by the look of it. Barely time for the Manxes to scream 'unfair' before being resolved...:)

Well they're only just over the road from where I work so I'll pop over to their offices with a printout of the emails tomorrow and ask them for some clarification from their end :)

thats why the wms games was took off for a short time last night then

This kind of thing is bad for business. Players get rattled by these sudden decisions, and may not now feel comfortable carrying on after the second email in case they wake up the next day and find SKY have changed their minds yet again.

They also lied to players, the first email claims it was their own review of operations, yet the second makes it clear it was down to the IOM regulators. It makes it looks like this is a company that doesn't know it's arse from it's elbow, another thing that is bad for business.

The world is full of players that have had "overnight shut downs" pulled on them, blocking them from completing promos and tournaments they have paid to enter, and often from withdrawing their money in the usual manner. Often they are assured the day before that what they might have heard about an impending shut down is mere rumour, nothing to worry about.

Perhaps the second email was also an attempt to pass the blame to the IOM gambling commission for what happened, as it would look even worse if this whole thing was an internal U-turn after a mere 9 hours.

Well they're only just over the road from where I work so I'll pop over to their offices with a printout of the emails tomorrow and ask them for some clarification from their end :)

And I'm sure you'll welcomed with a nice chair and cup of coffee while they bring someone down to you who will explain clearly and honestly exactly what happened and why.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back