Sky Vegas - Online interview for £20 reward

asidea

®Laugh a little each day!.
PABnonaccred
[max says: PM asidea if you want the link]

Here, at Sky Betting and Gaming we are obsessed with our customers and want to get to know them as much as possible. We would love to invite you to take part in our online research in a few weeks time where we will ask you a series of informal questions about your gambling habits. Your opinion and feedback will help shape the future of our products, how exciting is this?!

What will the online research involve?

It is a remote online interview which will take up to 1 hour of your time. The interview will be conducted via Zoom. We call it an "interview" but it will be more of an informal chat and you don't need to prepare anything for it. We just want to get to know you and your gambling habits and preferences a bit better!

What will you get in return for taking part?

In return for taking part in our remote online interview, your Sky Betting and Gaming account will be credited with £20 withdrawable cash*

*Only provided you are selected to take part and go through with the interview

Last edited by a moderator:
was a joke dude.
Im sure, once upon a time, that I read you saying you gamble in your underwear sometimes ;)
Though it did feel uncomfortable typing into the search 'pants/dionysus'
I'd think a fair few do being an at-home activity :)
Alas, I forgo on the cream; be a bitch to get out of the sofa :D

It's actually weirder Skyping Dion without him being in his underwear
Weider I'd thik actually typing it and searching it :D

But no, lol, seeing as I only ever have cause to Skype with staff

Anywho, to the actual OP - would anyone do that? Seems like the online version of the old telephone calls of telemarketers asking about your income and details; isnt there a recent thread about worries on selling details?

I once played slots stark bollock naked lying on my bed. I feel it was a low point of great proportions...the slots weren't up to much either
:laugh:
It's an initiation ritual that every slotter has to go through to earn their stripes

Bonus points awarded if caught during Playboy's bonus select screen by partner

I just check my inbox for the latest pictures - saves trawling through google images for him.
been a long corona year, dont forget to add 20 some odd pounds :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back