Sky Vegas - IGT - Double action Roulette?

Rick Deckard

Dormant Account
Need to know if i've got this game rule right or wrong (knowing me i have probably got it wrong lol).

I was trying out a different roulette game on Sky in DEMO before depositing to play it in the future, where you have your standard wheel numbers located on the static outer bit and an extra set of numbers on the spinning inner bit with the pockets.

Now, if you get two identical numbers match up with the ball when the inner bit stops, you should win 1200 times your bet, or so I thought. After 1/2 an hour I got a match with the 32's. But it only paid out 72 times my bet of the £1 on each of the 32's giving the standard 36 to 1 bet for each.

Bewildered, I looked through the game rules to see if I had got muddled up, but I couldn't be sure, so I contacted the live help technical department for more clarity.

In a nutshell, they said they are unable to check DEMO games, but if an error occured in REAL play, all transactions are logged and a payment issue would be resolved that way.

Anyway, what do you think, is this a 1200 times win or not? And if not how do you place a bet to win the 1200 times your bet?

ScreenHunter_01 Aug. 28 16.46.jpg

Need to know if i've got this game rule right or wrong (knowing me i have probably got it wrong lol).

I was trying out a different roulette game on Sky in DEMO before depositing to play it in the future, where you have your standard wheel numbers located on the static outer bit and an extra set of numbers on the spinning inner bit with the pockets.

Now, if you get two identical numbers match up with the ball when the inner bit stops, you should win 1200 times your bet, or so I thought. After 1/2 an hour I got a match with the 32's. But it only paid out 72 times my bet of the £1 on each of the 32's giving the standard 36 to 1 bet for each.

Bewildered, I looked through the game rules to see if I had got muddled up, but I couldn't be sure, so I contacted the live help technical department for more clarity.

In a nutshell, they said they are unable to check DEMO games, but if an error occured in REAL play, all transactions are logged and a payment issue would be resolved that way.

Anyway, what do you think, is this a 1200 times win or not? And if not how do you place a bet to win the 1200 times your bet?

View attachment 42080

i think your right it shows you have a pound on 32 meaning 36 payout & its paid you 72 quid a pound on the other side , looking at the screen shot yes it should of paid 1200 as its came up twice , though im thinking this game is messed up if that was the case of paying 1200x bet , did you make a bet on the 1200 or is this a different side bet as such ? ??

i think your right it shows you have a pound on 32 meaning 36 payout & its paid you 72 quid a pound on the other side , looking at the screen shot yes it should of paid 1200 as its came up twice , though im thinking this game is messed up if that was the case of paying 1200x bet , did you make a bet on the 1200 or is this a different side bet as such ? ??

Yeah I'm not sure if there is a side bet either, that's probably it, but where? Also I had a £1 on 32 on one table and another £1 on the second table so the £72 payout is what you'd get on normal rules roulette.

Yeah I'm not sure if there is a side bet either, that's probably it, but where? Also I had a £1 on 32 on one table and another £1 on the second table so the £72 payout is what you'd get on normal rules roulette.

hi without a link i wouldnt be able to find it , but im pretty sure there would be some kind of side bet , i play bonus roulette sometimes this has a green bonus box , if you hit the yellow bonus on roulette wheel it spins around again with another two numbers , thats as close as your find looking at your screen shot. to your game there .

"In addition, new areas including the Double Action track are available for placing bets on double numbers occurring: paying up to 1,200 to 1."

"The Double Action pays 1200-1, but it holds an enormous house edge of 12.27%."

daskybet.jpg

"In addition, new areas including the Double Action track are available for placing bets on double numbers occurring: paying up to 1,200 to 1."

View attachment 42082

Thanks firenine, normally the race track is for your voisins and the like. Bloody confusing. Thanks again.

That's bordering on criminal IMHO :eek:
I've checked the maths though and that is correct; The chances of picking a number which comes out on both wheels is 1 in 1,369 - but they are only paying 1,200 to 1.
Even if they paid 1,300 to 1 it would carry a House Edge of nearly 5% = close to double the HA of normal single-zero Roulette.
What a rip-off :(

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back